Chapter-8: Broken

Broken - lovelytheband

I like that you're broken
Broken like me
Maybe that makes me a fool
I like that you're lonely
Lonely like me
I could be lonely with you

______________

Sometimes eyes speak much louder than our words, the emotions and feelings which we may never find the perfect words to fit in - - - - - are easily read through our eyes.

Just like that, Taehyung can read Jeongguk's eyes, those black sharp eyes are deep and when Taehyung stares at them ----------- he feels lost in the depth of his eyes, with no end.

Void - - - - - sometimes it's just a void which a person keeps filling in hope of being complete but Taehyung knows that sometimes the void can be filled by love, happiness and passion.

Jeongguk feels exposed as if Taehyung has discovered that part of him which he hides from the world. He doesn't want taehyung to read him - - - - - he is afraid that what if - - - - what if Taehyung can read his eyes and what if he will understand him.

Jeongguk is unable to hold the gaze due to the intensity it holds, he feels weak against Taehyung as if - - - - Taehyung is able to win that part of him which he has lost long ago.

Jeongguk seems to be conflicted, his mind clouded with the possibilities of things, a hope shines in his eyes - - - - - a hope of being accepted for who he actually is.

"Tae I don't want to lie but I swear I'll tell you when it's the right time" Jeongguk voices out and Taehyung nods, understandingly.

"Fine but that bruise needs to be treated" Taehyung says and Jeongguk stares at him with pure adoration.

" do you know how to do it? " Jeongguk asks, surprised as Taehyung freezes, his eyes flashing a glint of..... fear .

He quickly rushes out and Jeongguk notices that but chooses to not ask further questions related because Taehyung clearly is not ready to talk about whatever it is.

Taehyung gets the ice pack, wraps it in a towel and places it gently over the bruise.

"It's cold!" Jeongguk yelps from the sudden cold sensation on his lower body as Taehyung furrows his brows together.

"it's an ice pack Jeongguk, what is it supposed to be - - - hot?" Taehyung sarcastically comments and Jeongguk grits his teeth.

" You could have warned you know" Jeongguk huffs as Taehyung lifts the ice pack and looks at Jeongguk.

"Mr Jeon, can I put this cold ice pack on your body or should I bring a hot ice instead" Taehyung asks innocently batting his lashes causing Jeongguk to curse under his breath.

"Damn you are so sassy baby" Jeongguk utters as Taehyung's eyes widen in surprise - - - - - not from the lame comment of ravenette but the nickname.

His heart skips a beat as he stares at Jeongguk with an emotion which Jeongguk is far from understanding.

Jeongguk himself is left in pure shock because the word came so naturally as if - - - - - as if it was made for Taehyung to be called for.

Taehyung covers his surprise by pressing the ice pack on Jeongguk's abdomen and Jeongguk hisses but doesn't complains this time.

Jeongguk thinks that his mind is playing this or is Taehyung really flustered? Judging from the redness on the tip of his ears.

" I'll put some more ice cubes, just in case" Taehyung excuses himself as he leaves and Jeongguk grabs his hairs from frustration.