Chapter-4: Soothing

Ignore the mistakes.
_____________

Third P. O. V

The blonde had decided that he will make sure to get kai back for what he did to him but right now he wants to escape from this place, fortunately he finds his way to the rooftop where he sits underneath the shelter and his eyes close slowly. Let's the dark invade his sight as sleep pulls him.

The buzz of his phone wakes his up when Jimin calls him. Taehyung wants to be alone, away from human but he is stuck inside this building where human beings get knowledge.

Sudden every single person is forgotten yet except for that one certain one - - Jeon Jeongguk.

His appearance, his piercing gaze, his rare smile--his mysterious personality. Taehyung wants to know more about him--wants to what exactly forced Jeongguk to act so cold, play the role of a character that he certain is not. Taehyung knows it.

Anticipation fills inside his body as the tightness in his stomach causing the curiosity to burst out.

Jeongguk. Jeongguk... Jeongguk. Who exactly is he.

For a certain reason, the blonde is sure that this Jeongguk guy was not always cold, something changed him... rather a harsh wave.

The sun rays hitting his face makes the blonde to flutter shut his eyes as he raises his hand to cover it from his face and suddenly his memory flashes when he watches the particular person's face on his phone screen, it's him.

The tingling in his chest which makes the blonde to squirm away uncomfortable, and once again his past invades all over his mind and the body is nothing but emotionless.

Body stiffens visibly and his breathing gets uneven, hands now curled into tight fists in air.

Another panick attack.

Vision covered by tears which now stream down over his cheeks, chest raising high.

Feels like clock has stopped ticking and all Taehyung wants for now is to leave.

Getting over it, Taehyung wipes away his tears away harshly and stands up. Gladly he has no more stupid people to interrupt him in his remaining classes and soon he is ready to leave, waiting in the car for Jimin.

No surprise when Jimin is found clinging all over yoongi who secretly pecks him after every single minute.

While waiting in the car, a familiar person passes by and it's Jeongguk.

Taehyung finds himself staring at him when the ravenette wears his bike as the sun shines brightest making it seem like it's a movie scene.

Hops on his bike as he accelerates it, and soon he is off.

Taehyung feels his heart beat fastening with each moment, gaze darted on the guy who is now out of the gates and no where to be seen.

It was certainly a hot sight for Taehyung.

Time flies quickly, Taehyung is the Cafe which is his favorite sitting on his seat as he waits for his friends to come.

Soon after Daniel is here and they both are now indulged in some funny conversation.

The bell chims indicating someone entering the Cafe.

Daniel pauses his eyes now stuck on the group of boys who just entered. Taehyung frowns at his expression and due to curiosity he turns around and fights the urge of rolling his eyes because it's Kai and his group.

Taehyung sits straight again and acts like nothing happened but for his luck Kai sits right beside Taehyung suddenly.

"Oh what a small world it is, we met again 'Kai exclaims, eyes shining their evil glints and Taehyung nods.

" I apologize for what happened in the cafeteria today "kai apologizes, his voice etched with no regret and mock.

Taehyung smiles at the waitress who brings his drink, but before he can grab the cup - - Kai already has his hands over it, takes it and places it for Taehyung.

Acting angelic and Taehyung tightly smiles.

"There you go, enjoy it" Kai smiles and Taehyung grabs it, about to take a sip when kai bumps his shoulder with him. This action causes the drink to spill over Taehyung.

Taehyung stands up and this time he had enough.

"What's your problem?" Taehyung raises his voice, blood boiling and rage evident in his eyes.

Kai stands up and raises his hands.

"I'm sorry, I had no intentions on doing it" kai smirks and Taehyung inhales deeply before smiling as if nothing happened.

Before anyone can process, Taehyung grabs the cup filled with water and splashes it over kai's face.

"oh I'm sorry I actually had no intentions for this" Taehyung repeats kai's words. Silence spreads across the room.

A chuckle is heard causing the attention including Taehyung's and his eyes widen when it's Jeongguk.

"Please excuse me and continue" Jeongguk clears his throat as he sits straight back and sips on his coffee.

"You think it's funny jeon?" Kai spits in anger as Jeongguk looks at him.

"not gonna lie, it's amusing to find someone daring" Jeongguk retorts with a smirk and Taehyung feels his chest swell.

Kai grabs Taehyung's shirt as he raises his hand which is now in fist about to punch when Jeongguk interrupts.

"Don't" Jeongguk warns as kai laughs out.

"watch me" kai speaks, a hard punch lands on taehyung's face and Jeongguk is no longer sitting, stands up and pushes kai away.

"leave him" Jeongguk pulls kai back as Taehyung falls on the seat, hands now on his face as pain seeps through his body.

Taehyung doesn't know what happened and how because now it's just Jeongguk and him alone.

"let me see" Jeongguk's orders and Taehyung just can not deny.

For those who have once finished this book, I'm re-writing it. So it won't be a surprise to see change in character's personalities and life.

This story will be hopefully be worth of your precious time and I hope I reach your expectations.

THEORIES?