Chapter-12: Egoistic

Tears of Gold - faouzia

Wrecked? Check
Heart? In debt

Don't you know that
I cried tears of gold for you
I sit here poor for you
Collect my pennies and my dimes
That's why you love it when I cry
Platinum love for you
I'd give no less for you
Generosity's my enemy
So I'm broke and
Your heart's rich because of me

*I love this song and the lyrics are so damn powerful *
_______________

The soft music plays along the spacious hall which is filled with elites, Jeongguk is sitting very far his eyes stucked on the entrance.

He never was interested in his father's business but all he knew is that ----- it's a dangerous one.

Today he tried asking his father about the details of the collaboration between Kim and Jeon company but his father refused harshly and Jeongguk's hands curl in tight fists, can't his father act civil for once?

Jeongguk frowns when two male enter holding hands together and yoongi nudges his shoulder.

"Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin" yoongi whispers in his ear and Jeongguk frowns.

"Are you saying they are Taehyung's parents?" Jeongguk doubts and Yoongi nods

"but they are - - - guys?" Jeongguk questions and Yoongi chuckles. Jeongguk has no idea.

"You are so naive Jeon, they have adopted Kim Taehyung and Jimin" Yoongi shrugs his shoulders and Jeongguk finds this topic very interesting.

"Just use your common sense, how can a Kim and Park be brothers? Their surnames are different" Yoongi explains and a smile flashes on his lips which is gone right away when his eyes fall on Jimin, he just came.

"I don't get it, so how come -" Jeongguk is about to ask more but stops when yoongi glares at him.

"Stop asking questions kid, I'm here just because of your father but excuse me now" Yoongi excuses himself and Jeongguk resists the urge to roll his eyes when Yoongi walks towards Jimin.

But then his eyes fall on the entrance and time tends to stop, as if the leaves falling from the tree have paused their movements.

It's Taehyung, Jeongguk gulps unable to look away, he can't look away when Kim Taehyung is looking like a pure embodiment of sin. If Jeongguk has to describe perfection in one word then it would definitely be Kim Taehyung.

The blonde hasn't noticed him yet, he walks towards Seokjin, a soft smile plastered on his lips as he greets whoever his parents tell him to.

The ravenette can't decide whether to greet Taehyung or not, his eyes are darted at the blonde who is smiling like an angel and Jeongguk can't process

The ravenette can't decide whether to greet Taehyung or not, his eyes are darted at the blonde who is smiling like an angel and Jeongguk can't process. Finally he steps forward and walks towards him. Standing behind Taehyung the ravenette feels his mouth dry, he is confused because he has never felt like this before.

In trance, he can't even think straight Taehyung drives him crazy. He walks back and takes a shot. Maybe he has to get drunk before talking to Taehyung but then again - - - with Taehyung he feels on esctasy.

Jeongguk wants to laugh at his condition. A frown etches on his face when Taehyung gets a call and he walks away. Jeongguk finds himself following him behind.

Call him stupid but for tonight he just wants to do what his heart demands for, he wants to do something which he may regret later but for now -----he wants to regret it.

Its a narrow hall way with lots of rooms and Taehyung keeps walking and he gets in one room, Jeongguk enters the room and the next thing happened so fast that he himself lost himself.

A hand grabs his wrist, twists it behind his back and turns him around, his face is now pressed against the door and a hand traps him with the door.

"Why the hell are you following me" Taehyung's deep voice enters his ear, tries to move his hand but yelps in pain when Taehyung presses it hard.

"It's me Jeongguk!" He says and the hold on his wrist loosens but the artist doesn't release it. The ravenette doesn't frees himself too.

"Gukk? What are you doing here?" Tq Taehyung interrogates, leans forward as his breath fans against the ravenette's neck, feels tingles inside his stomach.

"You can let go of me" Jeongguk sneers and Taehyung laughs, his deep melodious laugh makes Jeongguk smile too.

"but I don't want to" Taehyung teases and Jeongguk raises his brow up, in one go he grabs Taehyung's arm - - turns around as he faces the blonde and yanks him forward as he moves aside, traps the artist against the door with his both hands pressed on the each side.

Taehyung's eyes are wide open in pure shock and Jeongguk has a victorious smirk playing on his lips.

" Not to brag but I am much trained then you, sugarlips" Jeongguk whispers against his ear and the artist shudders when hot breath fans him.

" cat got your tongue" Jeongguk hums in his ear, Taehyung bites his lips his hands lift up and rest over Jeongguk's chest as he looks at him.

Jeongguk wants to tell Taehyung that he is looking so good, his hands now resting on his waist as they stare at each other. The ravenette wants Taehyung to know that - - - he is looking illegal in this outfit.

Jeongguk leans forward, lips ghosting on taehyung's and he smiles when Taehyung's eyes flutter shut at the close proximity, he is about to kiss when Taehyung's hands pinch his cheek.

" Why were you following Jeon?" Taehyung repeats, Jeongguk whines, softly slaps the artist's hand away but the other doesn't budges.

"I thought may be you could be my date for tonight" Jeongguk utters and Taehyung's stern expression falters.

"Are you drunk?" Taehyung frowns and Jeongguk rolls his eyes, he is not going to agree.

"No?" Jeongguk says, Taehyung scrunches his nose but then they snap back when a gun shot is heard. Jeongguk's eyes widen as he steps back, he looks around and Taehyung does the same.

"stay here" Jeongguk orders firmly, patting the artist's shoulder as he runs down towards the hall where the party is going.

And his mind goes blank when he finds his father laying on the floor in the pool of blood.

"Dad!" Jeongguk screams as he runs towards him. His eyes bloodshot red and he swears that he is going to pay whoever did this to his father.

_____________

Boringgggg