Chapter-22: Dangerous

Ignore mistakes

The chapter's name is basically 'dangerous lies' but that's gonna be long so - yeee!
_____________________

Taehyung never knew that opening his eyes only to find the ravenette already on his side, holding his hand securely would flutter his heart. This feeling was new for the pretty boy but around Jeongguk - - it's a constant wave of shivers which run all over his spine, sending chills and the pit of his stomach to churn.

He never knew that his smile could be genuine and soft - - without any evil glint behind it.

Feelings - - - Taehyung has never been great with them.

"Kim Taehyung" Jeongguk's eyes are narrow, his lips curled upwards in a salacious smirk as Taehyung whines, covers his face with his hands.

"You have to" Jeongguk sighs when Taehyung's eyes squint.

"Try your best, you won't succeed Jeon" Taehyung challenges, the ravenette cocks his brow up.

"I love challenges, never lost" Jeongguk says rather proudly, the pretty boy rolls his eyes.

They are currently sitting in the hospital room where Jeongguk is convincing Taehyung to eat something but the pretty boy is a stubborn one.

"baby please, atleast have some juice" Jeongguk sighs in defeat when Taehyung folds his arms around his chest, looks away with a pout adorning his lips.

No matter how adorable Taehyung looks, Jeongguk won't melt-----atleast he will try to 'not' melt.

"gukkie please, I don't like it here. I want to go home!" Taehyung whines and Jeongguk throws his head back, groans.

"Why" Jeongguk whines back.

"There should be one person whining at one time, it's me so shut up jeon" Taehyung firmly orders, the ravenette chuckles at that.

"May I ask why?" Jeongguk asks again and Taehyung huffs.

The pretty boy looks around, scrunches his nose in disgust.

"I don't like hospital either, please gukkie take me back. I miss home" Taehyung mumbles softly, the ravenette's eyes soften.

"but you are not recovered yet baby" Jeongguk reasons, his hands holding Taehyung's, drawing circular pattern.

"Jin hyung doesn't knows that I'm here, it's been two days." Taehyung looks down at their intertwined hands.

Jeongguk purses his lips and sighs. "Fine, but first finish your meal" He orders.

"I don't like the food here either" Taehyung sheepishly says, the ravenette narrows his eyes at that.

"well too bad sweetheart, you have to finish them" Taehyung blushes at that, nods.

"Let's order something then" Taehyung's eyes shine with excitement.

"Is this a hotel room where we can have room service? This is a hospital" Jeongguk laughs and Taehyung looks down like a sad puppy.

"but then what will you eat? You haven't had anything today" Taehyung voices out with concern , Jeongguk's heart skips a beat.

"I will have something, but you need to eat" Jeongguk tries to be firm but fails when the pretty boy glares at him.

"We will share, no argument" Taehyung makes it clear as he takes the spoonful of soup, blows it and forwards his hand for Jeongguk.

The ravenette smiles softly, his eyes filled with pure adoration and love for Taehyung that the pretty boy can't look away from. Lost in his eyes as if it's an ocean and he is thirsty---for affection.