Chapter-14 : Secrets

Please ignore the mistakes

_____________

Fiddling across the closet, the blonde searches but finds nothing and Taehyung is surprised, Jeongguk doesn't even have any guns but soon he realizes that the ravenette must have placed all his important stuff somewhere else.

Groaning from defeat, he turns around and gasps when he finds Jeongguk standing in front of him, eyes boring holes in his head.

"What are you doing?" Jeongguk's voice is deep and bone chilling leaving Taehyung to shudder, sweat forms on his forehead as he thinks about any excuse.

"I was searching f-for - -" Taehyung can't even speak normally when Jeongguk steps forward, nose almost brushing against each other as he folds his arms.

"speak" Jeongguk orders.

"Ho-hoodie" Taehyung mumbles and Jeongguk frowns.

"Ye-yeah hoodie!"Taehyung bites his tongue because the ravenette doesn't seems to believe that----or maybe that's what he thought.

The stern expression falters and soon a smile flashes on his lips.

The ravenette leans further as his hands dive inside his closet searching, bodied pressed together and Taehyung shivers at that, the scent is intoxicating - - - lavender, maybe it's Jeongguk's perfume but it drives Taehyung crazy.

The earring in ravenette's ear makes an tingling noise which enters straight in Taehyung's ear since it is almost touching it. Taehyung feels small under Jeongguk.

Once the mafia leader leans back holding a pastel hoodie, he beams.

Taehyung is wearing a white Celine shirt as Jeongguk makes him wear his hoodie, the hoodie is new since he doesn't wear pastel colors but it matches perfectly with Taehyung.

"You were cold?" Jeongguk asks, concern filled in his voice as Taehyung nods hesitantly. He hate it that he has to use Jeongguk in order to get revenge but then again- - - what happened to him was wrong too, it was not his fault what Daewon did to him - - - to his family.

"Cold? I am used to of getting cold---it no longer matters" Taehyung says without realizing, his eyes turn lifeless and his breath hitches.

"N-no longer matters - -" Taehyung stutters, his breath stucked in his chest as tears brim in his eyes and Jeongguk realizes what's happening - - panic attack.

Jeongguk engulfs him in a hug, hands threading in his blonde soft locks and rests his head on his chest. Taehyung flinches at his touch as he tries to break the hug.

"Don't t-touch me! Y-you will hurt me" Taehyung screams and breaks down, his voice breaks and his strength gives up. He let's Jeongguk lift him up and carry him towards the bed.

On bed, Taehyung is sitting on his lap as he sobs - - - body shivering with each touch of Jeongguk.

"They will hurt me, stop them---please" as if a whisper but Jeongguk hears it all, his heart shatters at watching Taehyung like this - - - so broken.

He must have said something which has triggered taehyung's memory and he wants to know what exactly but right now - - Taehyung's condition is worse.

Light pats on his head causes Taehyung to fall in deep slumber but whenever he falls asleep - - his hiccups wakes him up, jolting his body but Jeongguk holds him tightenly, in his arms - - close to his heart.

"No one will hurt you, I won't let them" a promise it was - - - Jeongguk assures him to protect him, Taehyung calms down as if a lullaby in Jeongguk's voice ----- his eyelids gets heavy and he falls asleep, soft snores escaping from his pouty lips. Jeongguk wipes the tears from his cheeks and covers him with comforters.