Chapter-24: Fatal

Ignore the mistakes

___________________

Thunder roars wilder than ever making the pretty boy to break the kiss, eyes hesitantly looking up meeting Jeongguk's dark ones.

He softly cups his face in his hands, pressing their foreheads together sighing in content, eyes flutter shut at the feeling as heart rams in their chest.

"I'm sorry" Jeongguk whispers before the pretty boy can understand the ravenette grabs his wrist and walks swiftly towards the door which is open. Maybe Haru left it open.

"Jeongguk - w-what are you doing?" Taehyung frowns in confusion as the ravenette pushes him out the door.

"Just one kiss and everything is back good?" He mocks, eyes raging with a new emotion which Taehyung is familiar of - - - revenge and pain.

The pretty boy feels a drop on his face as he looks up soon the cloud showers with the harsh drops of sadness and pain steaming down his face, drenching him in guilt.

"You can go or wait for me to come back in this harsh rain." the ravenette turns around, his hands ball tightly when a burning sensation rises upon his chest. Then pretty boy finds it hard to keep his eyes open yet he does, gaze darted upon Jeongguk who stays rooted to ground, facing his back.

" I'm not leaving "he declares gaining the ravenette's attention who throws his head back, hands swiftly brush his hairs from his forehead as he exhales sharply.

" do whatever you want, I don't care anymore "He fumes and leaves. The pretty boy shakes from the cold drops hitting his body as flinches when thunder roars loudly.

He stands there in a hope that maybe the ravenette would come back--maybe he will forgive him.

Jeongguk is angry - -he has every right to be. He is hurt - - he feels betrayed, Taehyung knows. He understands each feeling Jeongguk is going through. But he is here to change things.

The pretty boy gulps harshly, his arms move on his own rubbing together in a manner to generate heat but the warmth never appears - - - he deserves this, left in cold.

Taehyung huffs his eyes move above and he freezes because there is standing the reason why his heart always skips a beat - - - Jeongguk,standing in the terrace and drenched.

The ravenette is punishing himself, for letting his guards down and falling for the tricks. For - - - - falling in love with Taehyung, he needs punishment.

As if from eyes - - - the pretty boy carries a apology but the ravenette acts unknown, acts as if he never had seen anything.

Jeongguk grips on the railing tightly, his chest burning as his eyes are on Taehyung. He can't take them off even if he wants to, it's impossible.

"leave, leave please Taehyung leave." Jeongguk whispers, his knuckles turn white from tight grip.

"give me another reason to hate you" he mumbles, eyes are bloodshed red. His heart starts accelerating when Taehyung smiles softly at him.

Taehyung knows that Jeongguk cares. He knows Jeongguk loves him.

The ravenette gulps harshly and leaves, the smile falters on pretty boy's lips. A pang hits upon his heart as his lips quivers, shivering from cold.

That night was never made for sleep, neither of them were able to sleep, Taehyung was out in rain standing still and rooted to his spot and Jeongguk kept shifting his position in bed, hoping the slumber will soon appear which never came.

Taehyung is out in rain - - drenching and shivering. The thoughts ponder in his mind as he sits up, grabs his hairs harshly and groans.

"Fuck this" he curses out and stands on his feet, runs towards the door before grabbing the umbrella and leaves.