"Oh these are all nice..." I said looking at the spread of diamonds.

"Yeah, I tried the other day and everything started to look the same to me." He joked and I shook my head. Such a guy.

"So what does your niece like? What's her style?" I asked looking back at him and he looked to be thinking really hard.

"Uh, well she's definitely a flashy teen. Likes to wear a lot of makeup, hikes up her uniform skirt. But she's a sweet girl." He said and nodded to himself like he just made this easier.

"Oh okay... These are cute." I pointed at some marquise cut diamond earrings that dropped to show smaller one. He walked over and gave them a look.

"Perfect. Anything else? But this time for yourself?" He asked with a smile and I looked back at the earrings.

"Nothing really speaks-

-Luca Gallo! Old friend come here!" A short older man said coming from the back doors, arms open as he hugged Mr.Gallo and kissing his cheeks.

"Donnie good to see you." Mr.Gallo said and smiled at the older man.

"I heard you stopped by the other day-" he saw me and elbowed Mr.Gallo," you didn't tell me you have a new lady friend huh! And what a beauty! You always have that luck." He said embracing me kissing my cheeks.

"H-Hi, nice to meet you." The little guy walked over to the earrings and straightened some things up.

"So what are you two getting, hopefully no engagement rings hmm?" He said winking at us and shook my head no so fast.

"We're just buying something for Anastasia for her birthday and hopefully something for Serena over here." I smiled over at me, he really want me to pic something. I walk over to the bracelets while the Donnie guy grabs the earrings for Mr.Gallo. A cute simple silver and diamond bracelet caught my eye. That's not bad huh? "Did you find something Love?" He asked as he walked over to me. Hand landing on my lower back, sending a small trimmer through my body.

"Yeah. This bracelet is cute." He looked and made a face I couldn't put my finger on.

"Anything else?" He asked while Donnie also grabbed the bracelet.

"Nope, thank you Lucca." I laughed as he just shook his head.

After that we walked the strip for a bit Mr

After that we walked the strip for a bit Mr. Gallo bought me a dress and a pair of heels, all on his own. He thought I would look good in it. I never thought I would actually have this much fun or even be with a Sugar Daddy... he's so charming and respectful. But I couldn't help but noticed we got a lot of funny looks but I don't think he even noticed. I try to brush it off but it's nipping at me a little. But every time I see him and we talk that all washes away. There was even a point where he was walking so far ahead of me I latched on to his arm, catching him by surprise. But he went along with in. I loved feeling his warmth against... my brain is going to be fried by the end of this night. We had headed to the restaurant and Mr.Gallo had us taken to this private dinning area where it was just us.