Chapter 37

SOOOOOO I got a new charger! And for some reason thought I needed to mention that...also I've been thinking and I'm gonna try and upload to this story every Tuesday and possibly get my other one going again! And I would be uploading to that one every either Thursday or Sunday...I haven't decided yet. I'm just trying to get my life back on track :) it's been a rough fucking year, let's just say that. But I'm ready to get back on track and I hope that you guys will support me ❤️
———————————————————

2572 words

Later we would find out why FP
confessed. Because Clifford Blossom visited him on the night of his arrest, with a threat, that my love, Jughead Jones, would suffer the same fate as Jason Blossom, if he didn't confess.

FP was protecting Jughead from a monster, and the nightmare was far from over.

********

After a long time of Jughead yelling at Sheriff Keller and...well most of the Sheriff's Stations staff we found our way home, to my apartment.

"Wow" I say as we walk into the apartment. I slam my backpack down and collapse on the couch.

Shit. The serpent dance is tonight.

I sigh and cover my eyes. Jughead sits down next to me, quietly breathing in and out. I sit up next to him and take his head in my hands. I take his hat of as he slowly leans closer to me until his head is in my lap. I play with his hair for a while and he falls asleep.

"Damn, Juggie. It's only like six" I whisper, chuckling to myself. I try to slip away from him and succeed after what seems like forever.

I place one of the pillows from the couch under his head and a fluffy blanket over his body. I stand, observing him for a second. His cheekbones perfectly highlighted by some light peeking through the window, the peaceful rise and fall of his chest.

I am so lucky to have him as my own. And I feel so horrible going behind his back to become a serpent. But he wouldn't want me to...he would want to protect me from my obvious fate. But this isn't his battle to fight. I slip out the door, keys, wallet, and phone in hand.

I go to the store and pick out some lingerie for the dance as I try not to throw up in my mouth. I finally make it to the whyte wyrm and get dressed in the bathroom.

Sexist outfit for a sexist-ass dance that I DO NOT approve of:

I put a dress over it that's easy to take off.

Dress: