Chapter 29

R.I.P Luke. I still can't believe you're gone. ❤️

1287 words

After sitting in pops for hours and hours me a Jughead get tired and start to drive home. "So...do you want me to take you back to Archie's or...do you maybe wanna go back to my apartment?" I say, turning to Jug with a smirk. He just smiles back.

********

I wake up and turn over to see a half naked Jughead lying next to me. I smile remembering last night. I kiss Jughead and his eyes flutter open. "Hey..." He says smiling and slowly sitting up, rubbing his eyes. "We should...get dressed and go help Archie clean before his dad gets back tonight..." I say.

"Yeah we uh...we should." He says slowly getting out of bed, I do the same. I get to the bathroom and look down at my arm. I had rewrapped it after me and Jughead....well...you know. I hold it and wince at the sting. I slowly unwrap it and clean it off, putting the bandage back on.

Look:

I go back into the bedroom and see Jughead putting his hat on

I go back into the bedroom and see Jughead putting his hat on. "Hi beautiful." He says as he sees me walk in.

I go over and kiss him. "Hi.." I say smiling. "This is nice." He says, "what's nice?" I ask. "Just...being able to be with you. Like I should've been all along." He states. "It is isn't it." I say smiling.

"You ready?" I ask and he nods. I go over and unplug my phone. I take his hand bringing him out to the main room and to the door. "Wait! Coffee!" He says whining.

"We'll get some at Archie's!!" I say as I lead him out the door, locking it. We hold hands as we walk down the hallway and eventually out to the parking lot. We get into my Jeep and start to drive. "So what do you have planned for today?" He asks. "Well I have to work from 1-6. But other than that...just helping Archie clean I guess." I say. "Oh cool. Well maybe you could stop at Archie's afterwards and we could hang out." He says, "yeah sure" I say smiling.

We pull up, park, and Jughead pulls out a house key. He unlocks the door and we walk into a trashed, silent house. "Jesus what happened in here?!" I whisper yell. "I don't even know..." Jughead says. He walks into the kitchen and starts to make some coffee.

I get a trash bag and begin cleaning up garbage in the living room. Jughead brings me out a cup of coffee and he goes to sit down on a chair. I go over to him and sit on his lap, sipping my coffee. "Thanks love." I say pecking his lips.

All the sudden Veronica starts coming down the stairs. "Oh?" I say smiling and look at Jughead. She gets down the stairs and we all just stare at each other for a couple seconds. "Hey...good morning." Jughead says.

"Morning Jughead...Y/n.." she says and we all smirk. "Um...so.." "don't worry. My lips are sealed...our lips are sealed." Jughead says. "Okay. Cool..." she says and she walks out the front door.

Me and Jughead look at each other and burst out laughing. "Well! That's uh..." "yeah..."

********

I look at the clock to see that it's already 12:30. Archie, Jughead and I had been cleaning for a while and so we were all pretty tired. "Hey guys I gotta get to pops..." I say picking up one last piece of garbage. "Okay, come back after your shift." Archie says sighing as he continues to clean.

"Will do." I say. Jughead walks over to me and puts his hand on my back and kisses me slowly. "I'll see you tonight." He says quietly. "Okay" I smile.

I walk out to my car and get in, starting it and turning on the music. I drive to the diner singing along to the music. I pull up to pops to see a full diner of people. I breathe in and out and try to ease my nerves as I know there will be people from the party in there.

I walk in and the bell goes off. Everyone looks over and most go back to their meal of their friends while others continue to stare or start to whisper. "You're okay." I whisper to myself and walk into the back, clocking in and putting on my apron. "Hey pop." I say smiling. "Hi kid." He says smiling.

I see a table of people getting up and grab stuff to clean the table. I walk over to the table, putting the garbage and dirty dishes on a tray, I spray down the table and wipe it off.

I feel someone come up behind me. "Hey Y/n wanna do me too?" Someone says. I turn around and come face to face with some random teenage boy. "Get away pig." I say sternly. He laughs and goes back to his friends.

I roll my eyes and continue working.

********

After my shift I drive over to Archie's house again. I step in the door to find Archie sitting on the couch with Vegas. "Hey Arch...where's..Jug?" I ask, "he got a phone call and...left I guess. I think he went to Betty's? But I'm not sure. I heard yelling through the phone when he answered." He says in an exhausted way.

"Oh...ok. Mind if I go try to find him?" I ask, "Yeah you can go I'm kinda tired." He says slowly closing his eyes... "Okay well, rest up." I say. I slowly head towards the door when it opens. "Hey Fred! Oh my gosh...Mrs. Andrews!" I say giving her a hug. "Y/n hey!" She says. "I was just leaving but um...I will see you guys later!" I say. "Yeah it'd be nice to catch up!" Mrs. Andrews says.

I go past them and walk over to Betty's. I breathe in and out before knocking on the door. Mrs. Cooper answers. "Oh...you." She says. "Is Jughead here?" I say raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah him and Betty have been...arguing." She says. "Great" I say. I walk in and Mrs. Cooper sighs. I run up the stairs and hear them arguing just like Mrs. Cooper had said. I push the door open and they are both standing. "What the hell are you doing here?!!" Betty scowls.

"I was looking for Jughead." I say sternly. "Well he's busy. So come back another time. Or never, nobody would care." She says. "Yeah? Well he's also not your property so if he would rather come with me to my house, he can!" I yell. "Doubt he would even wanna go with you!  I wouldn't!" Betty yells back. "I'd much rather go with Y/n than be here with you!" Jughead yells at Betty.

"That's just because she's a skank and will do anything you ask her too!" Betty spits. I step closer.

"Listen Betty. I'm not gonna sit here and be yelled at because frankly, I don't care what you think of me. But what don't you get? He loves me. He wants me. We're endgame." I say.

Betty scoffs. "You both are ridiculous children." She says. "At least we are in love and happy. Instead of miserable and alone like you." I say and she stays quiet. Jughead takes my hand and we leave Betty's house.

We stop and Archie's house and grab some of Jughead's stuff before we begin driving to my house.

Hey I know this one was short but I had to post something sorry