Chapter 10

2787 words

Jughead's POV:
12:06 am

(On the phone)

"Y/n I'm getting worried...you still aren't home and it's pretty late. Call me when you get this"

(End of conversation)

I text Betty
"Hey Betty have you seen y/n?"
"Not since like 11 why?"

Where could she be?

(Phone rings)

"Hello is the Forsythe Jones?"
"Yes why?"
"Y/f/n (your full name) has gotten into a car accident and is in the hospital she has you down as her emergency contact"
"I will be right there"

(End of call)
********
Y/n's POV

beep beep beep

"Ouch" I say as I try and sit up. "Oh my god, nurse! She's awake! Hey y/n I'm right here" Jug says. "Where am I?" I ask. "You're at the hospital. You got in a car accident" he says. "What day is it?" I ask. "It's the next day" he says. "What time is it?" I ask, "it's 6 am. Archie, Veronica, Kevin and Betty are all on their way here. They are stopping before school but I think Kevin is going to stay here" he says. "Oh.." I say as a nurse comes in. She asks me a bunch of questions like if I knew who I was and what happened before the accident. "Sir can you leave the room for a second" the nurse asks, Jughead nods and walks out the door.

"Well it according to your blood samples you were intoxicated but because the accident wasn't your fault that won't matter." She says. "O-okay" say. "So how do you feel?" She asks. "I don't feel that hurt actually. My ribs hurt a little" I say. "Well that's good, you actually aren't that badly hurt. You have a couple bruised ribs and you hit your head pretty hard which is what caused you to pass out but there isn't any internal bleeding so you will be able to go home tomorrow as long as you are still feeling okay by then. You will just have to take it easy for a while and wear a bandage around your ribs." She says.

"Sounds good" I says slightly smiling. She walks outs and tells Jug that he can come back in but now he is joined by Archie and Betty who I assumed had come here together. Kevin and Veronica weren't here yet though. "Oh my god y/n" Archie says as he comes over and pulls up a chair next to me, putting a hand on my shoulder. Betty is still standing in the doorway and Jug has already sat back down on a chair that he had already been sitting in on the opposite side of Archie.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, if I hadn't have gotten out of hand with the whole Chuck thing you probably wouldn't have gotten in an accident" Betty says stepping in front of my hospital bed. "It's ok Bett's its not you fault, seriously. I'm not mad at you" I say smiling. She smiles back. Just then Kevin and Veronica walk in, they both kinda half-hug me because they know I'm hurt. "I'm so glad you're okay" Veronica says, Kevin nods. "What even happened?" Kevin asks, "some jerk decided to turn in front of me, but in his defense I was irritated and driving to fast with the music all the way up" I say.

"Wow." Kevin says. "What were you mad about?" Archie asks. Me, Veronica, and Betty all looked at each other with panicked looks on our faces. "I-it doesn't matter..." I say. Jughead raises an eyebrow and I smile at him. He knew that something was going on. "You guys should get to school. And I mean all of you." I say. "I'm not leaving." Jughead says. "You should go to school Juggie. I will be okay for an afternoon." I say smiling.

"Yeah?" He says. "Yes go, please" I say. "Alright" He says and kisses my forehead. Everyone begins to walk out "Wait Jug" I say grabbing his wrist. "Yeah?" He asks I wait until everyone walks out and I pull him into my arms our lips collide like pieces of a puzzle. "I love you thank you for everything" I say smiling holding his hand. "I love you more y/n" he says and kisses me again quickly before leaving. A grin spread across my face. I didn't deserve him. He was everything I had ever wanted and I loved him with all my heart.