Chapter 19

1482 words

"Y/n c'mon we're gonna be late" Kev yelled up the stairs, I knew we weren't gonna be late but Kevin likes to get to school early to practice wrestling... "coming!!" I yell back as I put the finishing touches on my makeup

Outfit, makeup, & hair:

I ran down the stairs and grabbed my backpack, "I'M READYYYYY" I yelled, I only did this because Kevin always made a big deal about taking to long to get ready

Kevin walked into the room and smiled, "If I was Jughead and actually straight I would have never let you walk away" he says, "Aww Thanks Kev I say giving him a smile hug before I grabbed a bagel and ran out the door with Kevin.

********

We walked in to school and Kevin went off to do whatever Kevin's do and left me alone in the school, I was walking the halls when in the distance I saw Archie and Jughead walking in the direction of the janitors closet that me and Jug stayed in, I saw them duck their heads into the closet and I took my chance, I tried to shuffle by without them noticing but then I heard Archie... "Y/n get your ass back here!" He yelled.

I turned back looking at them. "Y-Yes...?" I ask, "did you know the Jughead was living here" my eyes went wide. "I-I um uh I" "she lived here with me man" Jughead said cutting me off as he rolled his eyes, I clenched my fists and shut my eyes expecting Archie to be angry, "seriously?!?" He asks, "Y-Yeah.." I say, "Well where are you living now?!?!" He asks, "With Kevin..." I say.

"W-Well why didn't you guys tell me? And Jug where does your dad think you are?" He asks looking at Jughead, "He thinks I'm couch surfing" Jughead says, "Well screw that, live with me" Archie says.

"This is only temporary, man. I'm going to figure something out." Jughead says, I begin to walk away realizing this doesn't concern me anymore, "Just don't tell anybody, especially Betty." Jughead says, I stop in my tracks. "Betty? She's not gonna care. If anyone was gonna be a snob about it, it would be Veronica." Archie says scoffing. "Right, well, exactly. Don't tell her either." He says, Just then the bell rings and everyone floods into the building. I scoff and walk away.

********

I walk into the student lounge area and see all of my "friends" sitting in the middle of the room (as usual) and I sit in one of the many chairs. "My mom and Dad don't want to get the police involved. They don't want anyone to know that she ran away...or about her...shameful condition." Betty says.

Jug sitting next to her, I was trying not to look at them much. "Please, What decade is this?" Veronica says annoyed. "Also since she knew where Jason's car was, they're afraid people might think that she burned it and that if she did..." "that she could be the murderer. Trying to cover her tracks." Jughead says cutting Betty off.

"Wait what? W-What getaway car. I'm so lost" I say because obviously no one told me shit. Jughead scoffs and gives me a weird look. "My sister and Jason, they were gonna run away together. We found their getaway car on the night of the variety show but when we came back from getting sheriff Keller it was in flames." Betty says looking down, reluctantly.

"Oh.." I say a little hurt by Jughead. Like it's not my fault they don't tell me anything. I'm not a mind reader.

"And Polly was at the sisters of quiet mercy which you already knew, but what you didn't know was that also on that same night she escaped." Jughead says. "Yeah I kinda got that." I say. "Who did burn the car then?" Archie says trying to end the awkwardness.

"Well, Sheriff Keller said it was possible that someone was following us." Betty says. "Oh my god guys, honestly we should just move." Veronica says, "yes. I'm down." I say, "guys, what if Polly's really hurt? What if whoever killed Jason is coming after her next? Betty says sighing as Jughead puts his arm around her.

Everyone makes weird faces looking at them and then me and then them again. I just nodded. I mean I'm not surprised that Jughead already moved onto Betty.

I start to tear up but force the tears back. No matter how much I hate Jughead I still love him. So. Damn. Much.

Betty holds Jugheads hand that was on top of her shoulder. Archie rolls his eyes before speaking, "Betty, even though your parents don't want to go to the police...maybe you should." He says,

"Second it. We can talk to my dad together about how he has to be discreet." Kevin says to Betty. "No offense Kev, but your dad answers to a higher authority than god, the Blossoms. They are the first people he would tell." Jughead says, I roll my eyes.

"And if there is anyone to keep this a secret from...its the Blossoms." Betty says. "I don't know guys Sheriff Keller hasn't told anyone about me..." I say. "Well why would he? It's not like you're important to him...or them." Jughead says trying to be smart or something.

Probably just trying to make me feel bad about myself. "Hey. Jug. Watch it." Archie says,

"No, but they would care about us living in the school closet before we fucking broke up because you loved someone else!" I yell standing up. "Y/n what the hell!" He says also standing up. "What?! Did you not want people to know about our 'shameful condition' Jughead! Or about how you are a two faced ass?!" I yell back, now realizing everyone was staring at us.

"Did you not want people to know how you b-broke me or how you drove me to sleeping over at peoples houses so that I wouldn't have to be in the same room as you! Did you not want people to know who you really are Jughead." I yell starting to cry.

Jughead just stares at me, still angry yet also starting to cry. Kevin stands up next to me grabbing my hand, for morale support I suppose. "Y/n I had no idea...I'm so sorry." Betty says also standing.

"No Betty. I don't blame you. I blame h-him...for falling for you. I suppose you guys are already together right! Because I'm just not important. I don't matter!" I say, "You know that's not what I meant!" Jughead says, "Do I?!?" I yell, removing my hand from Kevins and running out of the room.

I run down the hallway to the blue and gold room. I run in and slam the door. I just start to ball in the corner. I hear the door open and I lift my head up, thinking I would see Veronica or Kevin, but it was Jughead. "Y/n can we...talk?" Jughead says, "what would we possibly have to talk about." I ask.

"I'm just really sorry, that's not how I meant it, maybe I'm just...angry still." He says quietly. "What could you possibly have to be angry about?" I ask getting up from the corner. "I'm angry that I let the love of my life leave me. I'm angry at myself for hurting you. And I'm trying to make it better." He says looking at the ground tearing up.

"I'm angry at myself for..." he stops, "for what?" I ask, "for k-kissing Betty when we still together..." he says, "Y-you did what?" I ask, "the night of our breakup...before I came to pops...me and Betty kissed and I'm so so s-sorry." He cries walking towards me but I back up,

"Are you kidding?!" I say raising my voice again. "I can not believe you!" I continue, "I feel horrible y/n" he says putting his hands over his face "Yeah! I fucking hope so." I say attempting to storm out but he grabs my arm, "Y/n please, don't leave." He says. I yank my arm away "oh Jughead. I already have." I say still walking towards the door.

He takes my shoulder and spins me around, bringing me closer to him. "What Jughead? What could you possibly want to say?" I ask but I was cut off by his lips meeting mine.

His kiss sends a warm shock through my body. He pulls away still holding my shoulder. "I'm sorry! Okay?!" He says....

WOAH THERE THAT WAS A HEATED CHAPPPP! Hello guys! Thank you so much for almost 1k reads...I'm so frickedy frackin excited, also my WHOLE STORY is a trigger warning so...ya....OKAY BYE!