Epilogue...

This is also going to be the first chapter in the sequal :)

I'll post another chapter when I have the sequal up.

But...If i have a ton of votes and comment's I think I'll post faster... ;) ;)

1988

Phoenix POV

I was laying on my stomach in the grass, looking at one of the light pink roses that grew in my back yard. I had my hands resting on my stacked fists, and  inhaled the soft smell. The breeze ruffled my louse curls and I sighed.

“Oi, Phee, dinner,” Leo yelled from the back doors. I waved my hand at him, and inhaled the soft smell of the pink rose again. I jumped when I heard a crack. I saw a fluffy gray rabbit a few feet from me. I smiled, propping myself up on my elbows, holding out my hand.

“Hey Cottentail,” I smiled. Don’t judge me. I was six when I named him! The bunny hopped closer, and poked my fingers with his pink nose. I heard my mum yell for me, and I sighed again, the setting sun was sending a gold light over the green grass.

“Bye mate,” I said, rubbing his soft ears before getting up, and brushing off my jeans and jumper. I walked into the kitchen through the back door, and saw Leo sitting impatiently at the table with a heaping pile of food in front of him.

“Hurry up, would you?” he whinnied, my mother gently swatting his shoulder as she handed me my plate. I smiled in thanks, and hooked my fingers over the edge of the table as I waited for mum to sit with us.

When she sat, she just looked at both of us. “You can eat,” she laughed. Leo dove into his pasta head first, and I ducked behind my napkin as a noodle flew at me. I laughed, and carefully ate my own food, careful not to get any sauce on my white sweater. Probably wouldn’t do much good, I already had  a few grass stains on the elbows and stomach.

“Well, how was school?” mum asked us, looking between us. I didn’t say anything g, neither did Leo.

“Meet anyone new?” she asked, Leo burped, and I bit my lip not to giggle. I failed.

“You guys,” she sighed, rubbing her temples. “This is the last school in driving distance! You didn’t like the privet ones, you refuse to go to boarding school-”

“We never said that. We just want a co-ed one.” Leo snapped, glaring at his food.

“There are no co-ed boarding schools in London, Leo,” mum sighed. She looked at me, and gave me a smile. “You meet anyone?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Sorta.” I mumbled in one breath, looking at my food.

“Yeah? Who?” she asked, happy. I was never good at making friends per say, I wasn’t talkative.

“She’s talking about Harry,” Leo said confidently, about to lick his plate. Our mum caught it and gave him a warning look.

“Really? You should invite him over sometime!” she rambled, walking back to the kitchen.