Chapter 41: Severus What-Ever-Your-Middle-Name-Is Snape

Waverly POV
I had my backpack, and my wand in my pocket. I used my Presidio powers to travel to ‘Lestrange Mannor’ like the letter said to. It was a huge house made of flat gray stone, and had ivy growing up the sides.

I just stood there, waiting. I felt a starp pain in my back, and fell to the ground. I looked up and saw Bellatrix sneering down at me.

“Well hello Yank!” she cackled. Then I black out when her foot hit my temple.

I woke up in a cold, damp room with my hands tied behind my back, I sat up, and felt dried blood on my temple flake off, and my skin pull on it.

“Sissy?” I heard a quiet voice say. I whipped my head around, and instinctively lit a dead rat on first to see through the darkness. I saw West in the corner, his hands above his head in metal shackles. I was filled with anger, fear, and sadness as I saw his bloody face and dirty, greasy hair that fell in his eyes. I saw the tan and dirt line from where his watch was.

“West,” I said in relief. I grabbed my ropes, and burst them so I had my arms free. I went over to him, and tried to free his hands. No such luck. “I’m going to get you out of here, you understand?” I asked him.

“You shouldn’t have come. I can take it,” he said, his eyes where determined.

“It’s my duty to protect you Westchester,” I said, a hint of hysteria in my voice.

“They are going to make you join them. Voldemort wants you as a personal body guard.” He said, looking up at me.

“I’ll be fine. It’s you I’m worried about,” I said quietly, pulling at his wrist cuffs over her head when I was flung back into the wall on the opposite wall.

“No Bellatrix,” a voice hissed. “We need her alive and well.” I looked up at see a man with bright red eyes with snake like black slits in them with Bellatrix in the room.

“Child,” he said in a voice that I assumed was supposed to be soft. “Do you wish your brother to live?”

“Of course,” i snapped, getting to my feet. With a flick of his wand, I was on my knees before him.

“On your knees Mudblood,” he snapped. “Address me with respect.”

“That’s a privilege earned, not given,” I hissed in pain from my knees crushing to the stone floor. I was on my back again, my hands over my head as I felt cold metal cuffs go around my wrists tightly.

“You may change your mind…” He trailed off, nodding at Black. She giggled evilly, and went over to West.

“Aw, is the mind reader scared?” she asked sweetly as he looked at her with panicked eyes and tried to skitter backwards. “Need his big sister to protect him?”

He screamed at the top of his lungs as she whispered a spell under her breath. He convulsed in his chains as Bellatrix snickered and twitched her wand and West banged his head on the wall he was jerking around so much. I shut my eyes, and sucked in a damp breath and tried to use my powers to slam Bellatrix into the wall. I heard a sharp crack, and a hiss in pain.

“You filthy little-” she didn’t finished her thought, she said the spell again, and I clamped my mouth shut, to not scream in agony. It felt like my flesh was being torn away, and every blood vessel was being burnt. I convulsed on the floor like West had, and was hitting my temple on the ground as I held in my scream. My lungs ached from lack of oxygen. I forced my lids open, and saw Bellatrix looking frustrated at me. I refused to scream. That’s what she liked about this.

“It’s no fun if you don’t scream!” she complained like a toddler.

“To bad bitch,” I hissed through the pain, and forced my leg up to kick her in the mouth as she knelt down to get closer to me. She stumbled back, and glared at me as she pressed the tip of her wand to the metal cuffs on West. She grabbed his collar, and dragged his bloodied, bruised body right next to me, and the meatal cuffs chained to the wall snapped around his wrists. His face screwed up in pain, but he didn’t say a word.