Chapter 33: I Am Dead

Sirius POV

I am dead.

Dead.

Dead.

Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead.

Start planning my funeral.

People will say ‘You remember Sirius?’ ‘Oh, you mean that awesome eguy with amazing hair?’ ‘Yeah, what happened to him?’ ‘Oh yeah! He’s dead.’

I wonder if I’ll get a statue names after me or something.

I definitely hope they don’t cremate me, I, Sirius Black, don’t want to spend eternity in a box on a mental.

It really sucks being dead.

I never got married. Never had a little girl who I could spoil, or a little boy to teach how to ride a broomstick.

Waverly…Ah damn.

I was laying in my bed, staring at my ceiling, waiting for the ticking time bomb in a tank top lying next to me to explode. {A/n: Ha ha ha. Thought I skipped to where he died huh? Don’t worry, I’m not that mean.}I had both my arms behind my head, trying to get away from the girl whose arm was around my chest and hand pulling through my hair in her sleep.

I saw Remus wake up on the floor, and rub his eyes. He saw me with the girl in my bed. “Oh no,” he moaned, getting up and going to a window in the hall to throw up out of.

“WAKE UP!” James screamed. I winced. She sat strait up, and stared around.

“What the-Oh hell no,” Waverly said, looking at me. Her blonde hair was mussed and her tank top was falling off one arm with her black bra strap. She pulled them up, staring at me with widening navy eyes as she looked at the scene in front of her. Her sweater was handing on the posts of my bed; her shirt was on the foot post of the bed. I was shirtless, and that made me more nervous.

She shot a look at James. He was staring at us open mouthed, he fumbled with the handle, and shut the door as he tried ran out of the room. Waverly raked her hand through her hair and held her hand at the crown of her head. Damn she was even beautiful when she just woke up. She got up, and tried to pulled her skirt down from my bed post. I couldn’t help but look at her.

“Don’t look!” she snapped, I snapped my gaze up to her face that was growing more panicked, angry, and another word I couldn’t place. It didn’t stay there though…

“Damnit James! You’re engaged!” She yelled, his eyes where wide as he looked between us. I was trying to get my shirt down from the chandelier as I zipped my pants. I watched as she jumped to her skirt.

“Sirius!” she snapped, buttoning her skirt.

“What?” I asked. “I’m a guy! What do you expect from me?” I asked, trying to be cool about the situation, but I was panicking inside too. James was frozen at the shut door, not sure what to do. I fell back on my bed staring up at the ceiling; unable to get my shirt down.

“Neanderthal,” she said, jumping up on my bed, putting one foot on either side of my shoulders to reach for her sweater. I looked at her face. From this lovely, lovely, angle I could see the thin scars on her face and chest from Snivellus’s spell last year. A few others on her cheeks. Most likely from punches.