Chapter 53: October 31, 1981

Hellooo!

My computer is still crap. I'm on my mom's work laptop.

I didn't have the books or Harry Potter Wikia to help me with the story lines. Sorry!

This was orriginaly going to be three chapters, but I'm not sure when I'll have a computer again, so I thought I'd post all three of them.

Sorry it's so long!

This is also NOT the last chapter. There will be an Epilog cahpter/first chapter of the Sequal.

Yes. There will be a sequal.

;) love 'ya all!

I'm not requiering votes and comments, but the more there are, the faster I'll update! <3

Waverly POV

Leo was born July 31, 11: 57 pm.

Harry was born July 31, 11:59 pm.

Phoenix was born August 1, 12:01 am.

And Neville was born the day before.

When I finally got to hold my babies, I cried. I looked at Leo’s happy, wide eyed face. Phoenix was sleeping silently in my arms. Her tiny, quick breaths tickled my arms. She opened her eyes, the same color as Sirius’s, with my pale hair. It was longer, and fell in her eyes. I used a small clip the nurses gave me. It stuck strait up from her head, and flopped over her tiny forehead. She looked up at me with intelligence that I didn’t see in people under the age of 12.

“She’s special,” I whispered, Leo looked up at Sirius, and waved his arms at him.

“D-Da Da,” he said quietly. Sirius’s jaw dropped, and he gasped at me. I shut my eyes, and held Phoenix close.

“D-Did he just-” he started.

“He’s like me,” I said quietly. He sat on the edge of my bed, and looked at the small baby boy in his arms. “I said my first words when I was two days old. I was Muggle born…Leo’s got magic on both sides.” I said quietly.

Sirius kissed my temple, and held Leo so he was close to Phoenix.

“I wished this wouldn’t happen,” I whispered.

“Hey, love, think happy,” he said, looking at me with his silvery bedroom eyes. It’s been years, and those silver orbs still get me. “She’ll have the most kick ass brother to help her with everything. And, if she looks anything like her mother,” he paused to nuzzle my neck. “She’ll need a body guard.” I rolled my eyes, and jumped a bit when James burst in.

“Harry James Potter,” he said, tearing up as he walked over next to us holding out a black haired, green eyed baby. He blinked up at me, and smiled. I tried to fix his wispy mess as it stuck up in the back, but it floated back up.

“Well, he’s certainly your son,” Sirius joked, smiling as he held his baby girl. We all held them close to one another, and they just stared at one another. Harry raised his tiny hand and yanked hard on Phoenix’s hair. She yelped and glared at him. Harry giggled, and Leo giggled too.