Chapter 43: I'm Surprisingly Ok With That

Sirius POV

“I love you too,” she muttered into my chest as I held her close. James and Lily where helping West. He was in better shape than Waverly and could stumble along when they both held him up.

When we got back into the upstairs foyer, Remus, Alice, and Frank where putting full body bind spells on the stunned Death Eaters. We had beat them, six to eleven.

Waverly’s button down was ripped open, and her stomach and torso where covered in cuts. The worst one by far was ‘Mudblood’ written in my cousins handwriting. I didn’t let my eyes linger long on her chest (clad in her dark gray, blood spattered bra) as I looked up at everyone.

“Hospital Wing,” I said, they all nodded. I let Waverly down as I went into the fireplace, keeping her cuffed hands around my neck as I held her close to my waist.

“HogwartsHospital Wing!” I said, throwing it at my feet. We where sucked up into the fireplace, and spat out in the Hospital Wing. I saw Dumbledore, McGonagall, Madam Comfrey, and a few other People who I’m assuming are the Order of the Phoenix.

“She needs help,” I said, hearing James with West behind me. “Him too,” I added, bringing Waverly back up in my arms and set her on a cot, and felling into a chair next to her. Madam Pomfery was trying to get the cuffs off her, but she moaned.

“No…W-West first,” she breathed, gently pushing Pomfery away. She huffed, and hurried to West. I saw Remus, James, Lily, Frank and Alice being talked to by Dumbledore. They all had their heads down, and where nodding slowly. I jumped up, and went over.

“Ah, Mr. Black,” he said slowly. “As I was telling your friends, in the last two hours, you have broken countless school rules, disobeyed a direct order by me. I have never had a group of students that have caused this much havoc in the time I’ve been here.”

“I know sir,” I said, holding my head high, the others coursed with the same.

“I honestly don’t believe any of you know the trouble I went to, to have every fireplace in the school, because I had no knowledge of where you would be coming back. You six put your school in an intensely venerable spot.” He just looked at all of us. “Do you have nothing to say for yourselves?” he asked.

I looked at all my friends. “I’d do it again,” I said simply.

“Me to,” Remus said. “I think we all would.” There was a courses of ‘Yes Sir’s.

His blue eyes twinkled, and he smiled a bit. “And…I’d expect nothing less for the Order of the Phoenix,” he smiled at all of us, then left. I looked at James, Lily, Frank, Alice and Remus.

“That was not how I thought that would go,” Alice sighed, taking Frank’s hand. “I imagined it more…Expelling.” She smiled.

“Hey! Sirius!” I heard Waverly call weakly. I smiled, and looked at my girlfriend propping her self up on her elbows and she swatted away the nurses that where wrapping her arms and torso in gauze. “Come here,” she said, her face was screwed up in pain so I didn’t know if she was mad, sad, happy, or upset.

I went over, and sat in a chair next to her bed. I leaned forward so my chin rested on the edge of her pillow. “Hey,” I smiled.

“You. Stupid. Ass!” she said, her voice going in a higher octave at each word. Ah hell.

“I was hoping the part where I saved your life would make that better,” I moaned, rubbing my face and raking my hair back.

“Oh, yes, my knight in shining armor coming in and rescuing me,” she said sarcastically. “That makes everything better!” she snapped, her navy eyes where mad, and hurt.