Chapter 45: Paris, Spain

Waverly POV

“What?” Sirius said groggily as he slammed the door open. I saw his eyes light up at the motorcycle.

“Happy early birthday!” I said, gesturing to the bike. He grinned and ran over to me, picking me up and spinning me around. He kissed up my neck to my lips, muttering about how he loved me, and I was an amazing girlfriend and crap.

“I know! I’m amazing!” I laughed, making him put me down. “You know how to drive this?” I asked, pointing to the bike.

“Absolutely…Not!” he said, looking with almost a lustful look in his eyes.

“Well, if your done having eye sex with a piece of metal, I can show you,” I said smiling. He nodded his head yes eagerly, and I heard the rest of the guys come out.

“Whoa,” James said, his eyes getting big.

“James Potter if you even think about that, I’ll slap you silly!” I heard Lily warn.

“Ok, what do I do?” Sirius asked, sitting on the motorcycle. I smiled, and sat in front of him, his arms on either side of me on the handle bars.

“Ok, this is the clutch,” I said, putting his hand on it. “The gas-SIRIUS!” I screamed as he twisted the handle and shot us forward. I heard him chuckle in my ear.

“Tha-That button makes it fly,” I gasped as I pushed my hair behind me into my jacket.

“You are my favorite person in the entire world,” he muttered in my ear as he hit the button. I yelped and gripped his arms as we shot up in the air. I whooped and laughed with him as we flew through clouds, getting soaked.

“Where do you want to go?” he asked, I saw water beneath us.

“I’ve always wanted to go to Paris,” I joked, but he turned us around sharply. “I was kidding!” I hissed up at him, turning to look at him.

“Well we’re going anyways,” he said, nuzzling my neck like a damned dog.

“SIRIUS WATCH OUT!” I screamed as I saw the lights of a jet plane in front of us. He cussed and steered us into a sharp turn away from it. I leaned into him trying to catch my breath.

“I better watch the skies,” he laughed slowly in my ear. I stifled a yawn, and he kissed my cheek.

“I’ll wake you up when we get to Paris, Spain,” he offered.

“Paris is in France you idiot,” I sighed, letting my eyes shut as he chuckled, sending vibrations through my torso.

^

“Love…Wake up.” I heard Sirius whisper in my ear. I sat up, and poked his cheek.

“Whoa,” I smiled, looking around. We where on a hill, and we could see the whole Paris skyline. The twinkling lights where still on, and the sky was the palest shade of purple, pink and blue. There was a thin white fog over the hills, making it look absolutely perfect.

“I know,” Sirius chuckled. “Paris is known for it’s wine, isn’t it?” he asked, pulling out his wand.

“Yep,” I smiled. He muttered a spell, and a bottle and two mason jars flew at us.

“Huh,” he said, looking at the mason jars. “Not what I wanted.” He sighed, I just grinned, and took one.

We sat in the grass and drank wine out of the mason jars as we watched the sun come up over Paris. I saw Sirius’s bike in the grass a few feet from us.

“Hey Wave?” Sirius asked, corking the half empty bottle. “When we met at Diagon Ally,” he started. I clinked my nails on the glass jar as I looked at the grass.

“If I wasn’t there, what would you have done?” he asked honestly, looking at me with his gray eyes.

“I don’t know. Bought tickets back home I guess,” I sighed, leaning back on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

“Are you happy I was there?” he asked me, fallign back against the hill so he was on his back.

“Yeah. Yeah I am,” I said, yawning. “Are you tierd or is it just me?” I asked.

“No, I’m tired,” Sirius muttered.

I smiled slightly as we listened to the sound of the wind, and I grinned as I smelled the freshly made bread and pastries that the wind blew towards us. The steady beat of his heart was thumping in my ear, and slowly putting me to sleep.

Sirius sighed, half asleep. The next thing he said made my eyes fly open.

“Hmmmm,” he had sighed. “Mary me.” he sighed, just a breath in my ear. My heart took off like helicopter blades as I slowly sat up and looked down at him. His eyes where half open, and a small smile of his face.

“What?” I asked simply, my eyes widening.

~~

Hello people!

Again, I'm requesting a number of votes before I post the next chapter. I know, I'm evil.

EIGHT! Eight votes and I'll post! HA HA HA! 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8!!!!!!!!

I'm watching the Closeing Ceremoney for the Olyimpics, and One Direction is singing...I'm going to go wipe up the BLOOD POURING FROM MY EARS!

Ok, I'm exadurating.

I hope I didnt offend anyone...

SORRY!

BYE WATTPAD!

PS~ I know. I didn't spell check this...