I decided to get right to work and make breakfast.

HARRY'S POV:

I rolled over, placing my arm where Jade should be. I patted the empty spot about two times until I opened my eyes. Just as I thought, the spot was empty.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The room was empty and there was no sign of Jade. I switched on my phone.

10:21 AM

Shit, I'm late for the gym. Oh well.

I scrolled through Twitter, occasionally favouriting and retweeting.

Sighing, I got up and used the bathroom. After I was done my business, I left my room. I walked down the hall and the stairs. Pulling on the door, I wasn't prepared for the sight in front of me.

I walked into the kitchen which smelt of pancakes. But that's not what made me bite my lip.

Jade stood in front of the stove, humming to herself. The black T-shirt that I lent her reached right under her bum. Her face was relaxed as black glasses adorned her already cute face. I've never seen her with glasses. She looks so sexy. I want to wake up to this everyday.

I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She let out a little gasp.

"Harry! You scared me." She spoke.

I chuckled and kissed her bare neck. I watched as goosebumps rose on her skin. I love the reaction I have on her.

"Good morning, baby." I mumbled, rested my head on her shoulder.

"Good morning, Haz." She spoke.

"Haz?" I smirked. "I like it."

She giggled as the pan sizzled. I left another kiss on her cheek and moved over. I leaned on the counter and watched her expression.

JADE'S POV:

I watched as Harry moved away and leant against the counter, in nothing but his boxers. My eyes wandered over his chest and his abs. I had to stop myself from staring.

"So, do you like the house?" He asked.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Like? Um, I love it!"

He smiled. "That's good. I knew that you were too tired to look at the house last night."

I nodded, flipping a pancake. "Yeah. Yesterday was super tiring."

There was a short silence until he spoke.

"You wear glasses?"

I nodded again, keeping my eyes on the stove. "Yeah. I'm supposed to wear them more often but I don't." I flashed him a smile. "Do you like them?"

He was silent for a moment so I glanced over at him.

"You look like a sexy high school teacher, babe."

My stomach fluttered at the words and I felt the blush on my cheeks.

I was about to reply until Harry pressed his lips against mine in a surprising kiss. It was out-of-the-blue but I caught on, kissing him back.

We stumbled back to the nearest wall and I felt my back against the wall. His hands wandered underneath my shirt, at my sides, while mine rested at his abs. Our lips smushed against each other until Harry took my bottom lip in between his teeth, making me sigh. I felt him smirk against my lips. He grabbed my face and kissed me even more. My eyes fluttered shut and I enjoyed our kiss. It wasn't until I smelt a burning smell that I pulled back.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "My pancakes!"

I ran over to the stove as I heard Harry laughing. I pouted and threw the burnt pancake away.

"Harry," I whined. "You made my pancake get burnt!"

He raised his eyebrows as an amused smirk played on his lips.

"I did?" He asked, sarcastically.

I nodded. "Yes, you did!"

I walked over to the table after grabbing my other pancakes, still pouting.

"Aw, baby. Don't be mad at me." Harry spoke. "I definitely wouldn't want a hot high school teacher like you to be mad at me!"

I rolled my eyes, "Your pancakes are on the island. Go ahead and eat." I mumbled.

He placed his plate on the table and walked over to my chair.

"Babe?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"I'm sorry for being a sexy distraction." He bit his lip to stop his laughter. "As compensation, I will make lunch and dinner. Alright?"

I felt myself smile. "Okay. But the food better be good!"

He chuckled. "Okay Ms. Collins!"

I rolled my eyes and smacked his shoulder. He burst into laughter as he walked back to his spot.

"Babe, you're so cute!" He gushed.

I groaned. "Thank you. Now shut up."

He laughed even harder. "You make my day!"

I don't even get what's so funny.

I huffed and started eating my pancakes.

What a weirdo.

"Is that time of the month for you?" Harry asked.

"Wha-" I cut myself off as I realized what he was talking about. "No. And, Harry, we're eating breakfast. That's disgusting."

He wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh well, we're already talking about it."

I sighed, feeling my cheeks redden. "No, I don't have it right now. But I'm supposed to get it today or tomorrow."

He nodded. "Okay."

I raised my eyebrows. "Why did you want to know?"

He took a big bite of his pancakes. "Because I'm your boyfriend and I should know this stuff."

The word 'boyfriend' made my heart flutter and I couldn't help but smile.

"You know," I started. "Normal guys would be grossed out when their girlfriends talk about their periods. Why aren't you grossed out?"

He shrugged. "I lived with my mum and my sister for so long. I know about this stuff, voluntarily or non-voluntarily."

I nodded. "Oh. Well that's cute of you."

He batted his eyelashes. "That's what they all say!"

I finished chewing and started laughing.

Oh Harry.

AUTHORS NOTE:

AYEEEE this chapter was kinda boring. I promise that the next one will be much better, alright?

So please vote/comment. You guys vote but you don't like to comment. It would be appreciated if you did. :)

And 16K reads?! What is this?! I love you so much gskaganakda

Okay, so comment 'booty' and I will go check out your profile and write on your message board!

-Maya xox