I been sipping water just sitting back watching these fools cutting up. I then felt I had to pee. I got up telling them I was going to the restroom, I think they were to gone to even hear me. I went off to find the rest room.

When I got done in there, I made my way back to Laureb and the others. I texted Ant checking in on Amani. While I was texting I bump into somebody, I look up to see it was some light skin dude. I see a big ass wet spot on his chest and a cup in his

"Aww shit, I'm so sorry," I said feeling embarrassed as hell

"Aww shit, I'm so sorry," I said feeling embarrassed as hell. "Damn man I liked this shirt," the man whines.

I was not expecting him to sound like a woman, I look closer to see it was a woman, or a stud

I was not expecting him to sound like a woman, I look closer to see it was a woman, or a stud. "You gone have to come up off some cash, ma," the stud said looking at me expecting me to pull out my wallet.

"But it was an accident, I can help you clean the shirt," I state not bout to come out of pocket to pay her cause i messed up her already  dirty looking white shirt. "Ion give a fuck you bouta pay me," She hissed.

I don't got time for this. I go to walk around her, but she grabs my wrist. I spin around looking at her like she crazy. "Aye, you acting up dude, get yo hands off me."

"I will once you hand me my money," She states holding on to my wrist tighter. I was bout to sock her ass in the mouth, until this fine ass chocolate man walked up. "I believe she told you to get your hands of ha."

The stud turns looking at him and imediately let me go. "Key man, look what this broad did to my shirt."

"Clearly it was accident fam, she wouldn't have done it on purpose," the fine chocolate man, Key I assume, replied.

"Yeah but I loved this shirt, she gotta pay me back for this," The stud whined.

Key pulls out a wad of cash, and pulls out a five handing it to the stud. "FIVE DOLLARS!"

"Yeah I figured you can go get you another one from Walmart, or wherever you got that cheap ass shit from," He explains making me cough covering up my laugh watch the stud stare at him with her mouth open.

"But this...", Key cuts her off, "Listen sir, all due respect I really don't give a fuck, you can take the five and spend it or go cry in the bathroom bout it. Whatever you choose to do, just get out my face."

I snort causing him to look at me giving me small smile. The stud storms off leaving Key and my self standing where we were.

"You good beautiful," He asks crossing his arms turning his body fully to me. "Yeah, might have a bruise on my wrist in the morning, but other than that I'm fine."

"Oh yeah, well send yo man my way if he goes looking for somebody to pay the doctor bill," He states licking his lips. My knees buckled a bit.

"I-I don't have a man," I stuttered swallowing as my mouth suddenly became dry. "Oh word, then it be ight for me to take you out to dinner, to make up for this little issue, and me getting to see you again outside this club."

"Su-Sure," I replied. He chuckled pulling out his phone. He hands it to me and I put my number in saving it under: Melanie💛

I hand it back to him. "Melanie hmm, my name's Keenan." He stuck his hand out. I shook it only for him to hold on too it. He rubs his thumb over the back of my hand. "Nice too meet you Keenan."

"Be expecting my phone call Ms. Melanie." I nod my head not trusting my voice. He lets go my hand backing away from me biting his lip.

Whoo bitch, God took his time with that. I guess you still got it after almost four years, you still got it Melly.
~~~