(*~*CHAPTER TEN*~*)

"How did I end up like this?" I sighed while I was being dragged across the ground by the two nice gentlemen here named Deidara and Sasori. "You tripped over a mouse." The blonde stated the obvious for me. "I didn't trip over it.....I was going to eat it." I mumbled the last part to myself knowing some would be disturbed.

"Riiiight. Hey Sasori-danna, what do we do with this thing." He pointed over to me with his thumb. I held back trying to bite it off. "Simple. Lock her up and extract the tail beast later on. We need to drain her energy first. Legendary ones are a pain these days." Sasori truged on in his old man puppet suit thingy while I sulked, still being dragged in an uncomfortable way. You know, with the rocks and everything.

"I wish I could slit their throats open right this second." Yuki growled. I guess she was a bit offended. "I'm overly offended. He called me a pain. Let's see who's actually a pain when he's dead!"

"Hey, don't blow my eardums out. I don't want to go to the hospital and get a dozen needles poked into my precious skin. I know they'll do it painfully on purpose."

"Exactly."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"All in due time my precious." I heard her chuckling darkly in there. Very creepy to know I'm not going insane yet. "You're pretty quiet back there, no more retorts today?" Deidara laughed at his own joke. Not funny at all. "Too bad these are chakra chains. I'd love to help you out hun, but unless they loosen the system we'll never get away from them."

"I understand. Maybe when they lock us up?"

"Maybe. Is that the place?" I look behind me to see a very big tower coming into sight with nice Christmas like decorations on it. "Looks kinda flashy to me."

"Not that one brat, the other one." I looked and saw another tower next to it with no decorations, making it look all dull and everything. "You should really remodel that. I'd rather take the jolly one than that." We finally came to a stop and I slowly cracked my back, relieving the tight muscle contractions.

Once inside they threw me into a very small cell and closed the door, which had a small window attached to it. They locked it and made sure I heard the click before walking away. The worst thing was there was no bed, or bathroom, or food, or toys I can play with. What? It's a good pastime.

"Hey, the chakra is gone now. Try to move around and see what you can find." Easier said than done. This room is really dark considering there is no light source anymore. stupid door is in the way of that.

I felt along the wall until I came to the back wall I felt something hard and solid. I was long and connected to more long solid things, most of them vere pointy and thin. I worked my way up the structure until I felt something ovalish with at least six holes and..............oh crap.

I quickly backed away and summoned a fire jutsu, burning the disgusting thing down to ashes. "Eww. That's really gross and creepy." With the fire I confirmed that I was touching an oddly deformed skeleton from maybe someone who was here before me.

Using that opportunity I looked around the room to see more of them, staring at me with blank expressions. There were even some bodies that were starting to rot away and others that were already decomposed. Screaming I engulfed the entire room with flames and stood in the middle, watching as they all disappeared one by one.

I sighed after it was all gone. But now the ashes are disturbing me. I blasted the farthest wall out into fresh air and used my water jutsu to to spray the remains out into the open air. "What the!" I heard someone yell from below. Maybe the guards got sprayed with it. Eww. They should take a shower. "Are we done here?" Yuki sighed as I was having my mini heart attack. "I guess I am, so now what?"

"We leave?" She asked like I was having a slow moment. "Oh right! But how?" I think I saw her facepalm with her huge paw and sigh. "Jump out the hole that you made, and make sure you don't get caught after that." She said in a matter of fact way.

"Oh! Okay." I peeked out from the corner and looked down to where the voices came from earlier. Two people were looking around and I was about to jump out when I heard a yell. "Where are you going!" I looked behind me too see the door open with the two Akatsuki members standing there.

"Leaving." I gave them a peace sign before jumping, making sure I dodged Sasori's chakra strings perfectly. Time to go home before I get caught again. Which I doubt would happen sometime soon. Like a few seconds later. I hate being right.....but I love it too!