(*~*CHAPTER THREE*~*)

Hey guys~ It's been decided.

GAARA IT IS THEN!!

-------------------------------

I opened my eyes and saw the whole class with their mouths wide open, even Sasuke, which shocked me a great deal. The boys had hearts forming in their eyes, even Shikamaru, and that's saying something. The girls looked at me in utter awe and envy. I scratched my head, then turned towards Iruka-sensei.

"Is something wrong with them?" I asked him. He stared at me as well. I backed away slowly, until he finally snapped out of it and cleared his throat. "Alright class pay attention." he turned towards me. "Where would you like to sit?" I looked around the room and found the only empty seat next to the one and only... Sasuke...Uchiha. WHY!!!

I walked up to him and stared him down. He got uncomfortable with my intense staring and turned his head to look out the window. Something's not right. If a girl is ever near their precious Sasuke-kun, they would be glaring at me by now. By 'them' I mean his overly obsessed fan girls. I look at them to see them simply staring at me. No hateful glares showing in their eyes. I think something's wrong with them, actually...something's wrong with this whole class.

As soon as I sat down the door slid open, revealing an exhausted Jounin. He caught his breath before speaking. "Naruto has painted the Hokage monument" Iruka's eyes widened at that simple statement. No wonder I haven't seen Naruto when I walked in. "I'll be back." Iruka-sensei told us before rushing out of the classroom, leaving us with no adults. As soon as the door slid shut and the footsteps faded, the entire class came out of their seats and came to my desk. Confusion showed on my face as they stood around me. I felt kind of uncomfortable.

And let the questions begin...