(*~*CHAPTER TWO*~*)

I stood in front of the Hokage's door next to Kakashi. I was starting to feel nervous. I always wanted to come to the Naruto world, but I thought I would be dead in the three seconds I stepped on its land. Kakashi took my hand in his and knocked.

A faint 'come in' could be heard from inside. Kakashi gestured me to open the door. I hesitated a bit, before I took as deep breath to calm my nerves. I opened the door slowly to see the third Hokage alive and well. I'm glad he wasn't dead yet. I've always wanted to meet the third. He's so nice and understanding I think I might like it here after all.

I stepped inside of the room and stood in front of his desk. Kakashi had somehow left without me noticing. "What is your name, young one?" He spoke softly. "My name is Suzuka Arashi, Hokage-sama." I bowed to him slightly. "Well then Suzuka, its nice to meet you." there was a pause. "Where are your parents?" I looked down, mostly guilty and ashamed. But guilt gnawed at my stomach most. I clenched my shirt above my heart.

"They died, because of me." I was close to tears now. "Come child, sit and let me hear the story." I sat down on the chair he provided and started crying as I told him my story about my parents, the orphanage, the cruise ship, everything. He listened to my story while rubbing my back comfortingly.

"I see, so you're not from here." I nodded while shedding silent tears. "Do you want to go back?" I shook my head. Nobody's there anymore. I didn't want to go back and be alone again. "I understand." He looked thoughtful. "Do you want to live in Konoha and become a ninja?" I raised my head to look at him. "Is it okay for me to be a ninja?" he smiled at me.

"Of course dear. You'll be attending the academy starting today." He handed me some money. "Buy some clothes. The rest of the money I will provide until you can begin your missions and earn your own money." This time I smiled at him. "Thank you Hokage-sama." I wiped my tears away with a tissue he handed me. I threw it away in the trash and hugged him. He actually hugged me back. I let go and he called Kakashi.

"Yes, Hokage-sama." He spoke in his lazy voice while putting away his perverted book. "Take Suzuka to the academy for me. I've already sent an ANBU to the teacher. Here's the paper." The Hokage passed the paper to Kakashi. "Okay then, come on Suzuka, let's get you some clothes first." I waved at the Hokage as I left.

-----------------------

There were different kinds of clothes in the store. Kakashi simply leaned against the wall while reading his...THAT book. Anyway. I looked through some more clothes until I reached a sky blue dress that reached my mid thigh. I went to go try it in the dressing room. I was half way undressed when I looked at the mirror. My eyes widened as I screamed. Suddenly Kakashi jumps in through the curtain.

"GET OUT!!!! I yelled at him. He quickly left and I slump to the floor with my back against the wall. Well...that was.....embarrassing. I looked at the mirror again to see my new golden hair that still went down to my waist, thank god. My eyes are now a kind of light blue....I kind of like it. It makes me look cute. I tried on the dress with white leggings going to my mid thigh. I also found a pair of laced black boots that goes up to the middle of my leg. I looked myself in the mirror again. I instantly fell in love with these clothes. No more shopping, yay!!

I got out and showed Kakashi my new outfit. He gave me a thumbs up....good enough for me. I walked up to the lady at the cash register. "That looks cute on you." She complimented me with a smile. "Thank you." I replied with my own smile. She took the price tags off the clothes after I paid for them, and I happily walked out of the store. Kakashi took the lead to the academy as I followed right behind him.

We walked through the halls and he stopped in front of a door that looked exactly like the rest of the doors in the school. "This is your class." I nodded as he walked in and came back out, the piece of paper now out of his hands. He waved his hand and said a quick 'good luck' before he poofed away. The teacher walked out and I noticed it was Iruka-sensei!

"Come in when I give the signal." I nodded again and waited outside as Iruka-sensei asked the class to quiet down. "We have a new student in our class." He gestured me to come in. I opened the door and walked inside with my head down. I stood in front of Iruka-sensei's desk. "Please introduce yourself." I looked up and heard the class gasp. "Hi. My name is Suzuka Arashi. Its a pleasure to meet you." I smiled at them.

Okay. I could make Suzuka like somebody, and they'll get along with each other great, they might even start dating. Soo I have basically two ways she could go. I'll let you decided between the two.

Gaara

Or

Sasuke

The most comments on either character will be the one I'm going to go with. Bye for now!