(*~*CHAPTER SEVEN*~*)

The sound of Kunais sliding across each other like nails down a chalkboard were making my ears hurt as I sparred with Sasuke. Naruto and Sakura said they had an extremely urgent business to do and went off somewhere. I landed face first onto the ground and tried to take deep breaths, trying to get my heart rate down. Sasuke sat leaning against a tree painting slightly, such a show off.

This is what I'm supposed to be doing on my days off, which is train my butt of with Sasuke and make his ego bigger than Konoha and Suna combined whenever he wins effortlessly. Even though I figured out how to attack and defend myself, he is still stronger and that hurts my womanly pride. We both looked up when we heard yelling in the distance, most likely Naruto.

"Hey Suzuka. Sasuke!" Naruto waved his hand in the air like the enthusiastic person he is while Sakura trailed behind him smiling. "Lets do the wasabi challenge." He spoke when he got close enough, holding up the green tube filled with everlasting throat burning paste. "I borrowed some from Ichiraku's."

"By borrow he meant stole." Sakura laughed behind him. "How does this game work?" I sat up from my laying position and looked at the green tube curiously. "Okay. This is my all time favorite prank, and it works on missions great. For when fighting tough enemies you try to get this in their mouth, and they would be distracted by the pain." I should probably go buy one of those later.

"So, how are we going to play this game?" Sasuke stared at Naruto with a bored face while raising his eyebrows. "I am going to throw this as far as I can. We are all going to use blindfolds and try to find it. The one who finds it gets to take off their blindfold and try to get the paste into the rest of our mouths, or just try to hit anywhere with it." That doesn't sound too complicated.

Naruto closed his eyes and threw the tube into a far distance while the rest of us blindfolded ourselves. "Alright. Ready, set, go!" We split up and started walking around, avoiding running into trees and tripping over tree roots and rocks.

I shifted into Yuki cause it was easier to smell everything perfectly, probably cheating but using what we have isn't heating. Naruto's senses must be heightened as well since he has Kurama inside him. I can practically smell that spicy thing from here. Its burning my nose already.

"Stop being such a whiner." Yuki spoke yawning, probably waking up from her nap..

"I'm not whining that much. I just said it burned my nose."

"Well it burns my nose too so hurry up and find it."

I looked around for a couple more minutes before stumbling upon the foul thing. I picked at it slowly and pushed it as far away from me as possible. It still hurts my nose though so maybe I can breathe from my mouth to keep the smell out, but then my tongue can taste the smell.

"What are you doing?" I suddenly heard a voice behind me.