(*~*CHAPTER FOURTEEN*~*)

After we finished comforting each other it was just us and silence and Yuki starting to snore in my head. I never knew leopards can snore that loud, maybe it's because she's big and is also a part of my mind. "Um. If you don't mind me asking. Why did you join the akatsuki?" Might as well get that out of the way.

"I didn't have a place to go anymore and they saw what I did and asked me to join, more like forced in my opinion. But it turned out they're a pretty fun bunch if you get to know them. I found someone who was like me." I sat on the bed and listened to how he met Itachi and his emotionless face with his monotone voice, and how my brother broke through his barrier and got his to talk about it. By it meaning the order Danzo gave because he was going to get the Uchiha clan massacred by himself and kill Sasuke along with the entire clan.

Then my brother shared his story to Itachi and they understood each other, becoming friends a while later cause they had no one else to hang out with. Kisame was an acquaintance to him cause he killed for fun and without a reason. Everyone else in the akatsuki was people he couldn't trust with his secret so he only acted cold to make sure they didn't suspect that he didn't want to be there.

"Thank you for telling me....um. I haven't even gotten your name yet." He looked at me and smiled. "I am Shouta Arashi the fifth. Crowned prince of meat land. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name miss?" I laughed at his gentleman act. "My name is Suzuka Arashi the third. Second in line for the throne to take over the world with my army of pandas and a recent knight of honor." I stood up and acted like I was fighting a dragon.

We laughed at each other's jokes before I heard the sound of voices in the distance. "Who's that? And where are we?" My brother looked away from me before replying. "The akatsuki hideout. Leader would like to see you if he's sending someone here."

"Oh." So he ended up bringing me here. Well I wouldn't want him killed for hiding me in some distant village. Right after I spoke a knock was heard on the door. My brother got up and opened it revealing Itachi. I could tell you he was hot and I could drool like Sakura. I shook my head to get rid of weird thoughts. Gaara is my one and only, Itachi would probably get together with someone beautiful maiden if he doesn't die. Well that won't happen for a few years so no point in worrying about it now.

-------------------------------

I walked through the dark hallway following Itachi to Pein's office. I must say he is antisocial just like the anime portrayed him, but he is still awesome. "Psst. Itachi." He turned around only to find me holding a pen and sketch paper. "Do you mind if I get your autograph?" I saw Yuki face palming in my head again.

"Is this what you usually do when you might be heading towards your death?" I stuck my tongue out at her. "If I'm going to die I might as well die holding his signature if I don't have Gaara's." She sighed and my eyes widened as Itachi actually sighed it for me. "Thanks!" He replied with a 'hn' before we started walking again.

"Come in." I heard Pein call from inside the door. "Good luck." Was all Itachi said before he left me....alone. I slowly opened the door and looked at the figure sitting behind the desk. "Welcome. I've been waiting many years to finally meet you."

"Um....thanks?" I sat down in the empty chair in front of his desk while he continued. "We went through all the trouble to capture you, but since your tailed beast is legendary we can't use it's power for our purpose. Just the nine we have now will do. Sorry if we wasted your time." He's actually apologizing? This world is coming to an end as we know it.

"You may go back to Konoha or stay with us. Be aware your reputation may be ruined." I haven't even become a Genin yet, which meant I probably missed the test I was supposed to take. And that meant I probably failed so there's no point in going back.

"Nah. I'll stay here for a while and see how it turns out before making a decision." Pein simply nodded his head. "As you wish." I was dismissed quickly than I thought. I closed the door behind me and sighed. My life is probably over since I didn't become a Genin when I was supposed to. Oh well, I have Itachi's signature and I can go visit Gaara any day of the week. I smiled and ran to my brother's room to tell him the good news. But he wasn't happy at all.