(*~*CHAPTER NINE*~*)

"No!" I yelled at Sakura as she had huge hearts in her eyes diving towards the Sasuke clone I made with my clone, does that even make any sense? Sasuke disappeared in a puff of smoke and she pace planted  hard on the ground.

"Eh? Whare's Sasuke-kun?" I walked up to her and stomped my right foot in front of her face, shaking the ground slightly in my rage. "Have you forgotten EVERYTHING that I taught you?!?!" I practically yelled at her, anger showing in my blue as as she stared frightened at them. "Two days straight full of training your fangirling brain and this is the result I get!!!"

"I'm sorry Suzuka-sensei!" She tried to apologize. "It's just that my Sasuke-kun is too sexy to ignore." Then I see her fantasizing about him and drool started coming out of her mouth. So I kicked her across the training field to get her back to her senses. "Oww." She rubbed her butt as she stood up. Her eyes widened as she saw a ring of fire surrounding her.

"Do you promise to do as I say from now on. I don't mind ending your life here. Sometime in the future I promise to get you two together, but now's not the time to be dating. You're going to become a Genin soon, and that means going on missions with your teammates and not have them protect you all the time. That is what I'm her for. To turn you into a real  kunoichi. Do you understand?"

She stared at me with a shocked face. I couldn't even believe how long my speech/reasoning was. "Alright." She walked up to me with a determined face. "I understand. I know you keep your promises so I will believe in everything you just said.....I'm ready for anything."I nodded to her. "Let's begin."

-----------------------------

"That.....was....AMAZING SAKURA!!!!!" I ran up to her as she was sitting around my Sasuke clones who were severely injured. She was panting as she looked up at me and smiled. "Am I a better Kunoichi now?"

"You're around my skill level, a strong Kunoichi. Well done Sakura." I praised her as she took my hand and I pulled her up. "Thank you. For everything. I may as well become his rival now. I'm keeping my feelings locked up so I can be a normal girl that defends her beloved village." She told me while we were standing in front of her house. "Anytime. I'll take you shopping in the biggest village with food and clothing stores for your hard work."

"Well, I will be looking forward to that." She smiled at me before opening the front door. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Same." I waved goodbye as I started walking to my house. "We found her." I stopped when I heard an old man's voice from behind me. "Let's take her to leader-sama, un." Oh no. The Akatsuki are after me. This is really not a good time. I sighed as I stared running.