(*~*CHAPTER FIFTEEN*~*)

"You should have left when you had the chance! Why are you willing to stay here, just go back to Konoha and become a Genin!" My brother yelled at me as soon as I told him I was going to stay. "You don't want me to be here with you?"

"That's not what I mean. You are free now, meaning you can go and do whatever you want. You should have the chance to become better than you already are, make more friends, go on missions that might get you killed. Something!" I stared blankly at him while he struggled to catch his breath from lecturing me. 

"Well if you put it like that I might as well go on a big adventure and come back to skip Genin rank and go into Chunin." He simply sighed and shook his head. "It's better than being here. Just stay safe and come visit before I die or something." I nodded my head and packed my Itachi signature and some food my brother gave me for the road before I headed off to who knows where. Maybe destiny knows...and by destiny I mean Neji. I should go find him and see if Miku is okay first.

"What do you think Yuki?" I spoke into the air as I started running back towards Konoha. "As long as you bring me food I'm good with anything." A typical Yuki answer right there. Well since she agreed our path is set.

--------------------------------

"What are we going to do now?" It was dark outside when I finally made it back to Konoha. "He should be sleeping around this time, and I don't even know where his house it." The show didn't focus on the location of character's houses that much. I heard her stomach growling. "Probably head back to your own house and wait until tomorrow. The Hokage should know."

"I may as well sleep in my own bed than outdoors." I jumped onto the roof of an apartment to try and locate my house. When I found it I jumped from roof to roof until I landed on top of mine. I dropped down until I got to my door and fished out my keys. Once I was inside I ransacked the fridge until I ate leftovers that Sakura's mom gave me after I dropped her off and at least three pieces of fruit to stay fit and healthy.

After Yuki said she was full I took a relaxing bath and climbed into the comfortable bed. I yawned and pulled the covers above my head before falling asleep.

-------------------------------------

I woke up the next day and ran through the village to the Hokage tower with a piece of bread sticking out of my mouth. I was in too much of a hurry to sit down and eat, and I was worried about my friend. I knocked on the door and walked in without getting permission first. The Hokage himself was eating his breakfast so he shouldn't complain about mine.

"What do you need Suzuka?" The Hokage wiped his mouth with a napkin. "I wanted to know the location of the Hyuuga house." He raised an eyebrow but didn't question anything. "Did you find your brother?" He started drawing a map for me while I told him about the fake Santa to him protecting me and joining the akatsuki not out of free will and how he let me go because since I was no longer wanted I could live a normal life.

"As long as you're happy I guess it's fine." He handed me the paper and I made sure I checked my location first before thanking him and heading out. A few minutes later I was standing in front of Neji's small house. I remember the main household was for immediate Hyuuga like Hinata and the small ones were for the ones that followed orders.

I knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds before Miku opened the door. She was wrapped in a few bandages but was still hyped. "Suzuka-sama! She jumped at me and I fell to the ground from the impact. "You're alive thanks goodness. Neji!" She yelled into the house and a few moments later Neji appeared at the door.

"You should still be resting Miku. Don't push yourself too hard." He sighed and looked at me. "You're safe and back in Konoha, even though we failed our mission to come help you." He pulled Miku off of me and helped me up. "It's alright. It's the thought that counts. Thanks for coming."

"Was there anything you needed." I gestured towards Miku. "I wanted to know if she was alright because she was surrounded by the akatsuki. I though they were going to kill her."

"They attempted, but Neji and his team arrived before they could do any serious damage." She looked down at her bandaged body and smiled. "Still alive though, so no complaints. " I smiled at her happily. I was going to feel terrible for the rest of my life if she had died, but I guess it's alright now.

"There she is!" I heard Naruto's voice from behind me. I turned around to see Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura along with my savior Kakashi walking up to the house. "You have to take your Genin test!" I frowned at the message and sighed. I though I was going to become powerful enough to skip it.