(*~*PROLOGUE*~*)

"Come on Suzuka-nee" The kids yelled to get my attention. I "Hmm'd" as I chewed on the sushi our caretaker handed out to us earlier. Man this tasted great! Spicy tuna rolls and salmon wrapped with rice and seaweed. Life is great here along with the food and people in it. They pulled on my arm and I had no choice but to follow them.

"Do you know Naruto?" One of them asked me, tugging on the edge of my shirt. I finally swallowed the last piece of my delectable goodness and looked at her. What did she say, Naruto?

"Who's Naruto?" I asked them with a confused look plainly written all over my face. I've never heard of who or what their taking about. I never get out of this place often go roam around just to hear gossip of other pre-teens like me. Maybe it's someone pretty famous that they look up to and probably want me to impersonate him, like every other time they asked me if I knew someone.

 They looked back at me in utter shock. Is he really that famous after all? Then they left me and gathered in a small group a few feet away. I only tilted my head to the side in confusion. They grabbed onto my hand and pulled me into a small room. This is the room where they trapped me, making me watch the entire show, plus shippuden, until the part where Madara started the fourth shinobi war. They let me go to eat and use the bathroom, other than that they kept me in the confined space until I finished, which took a while.

But I loved it!! The show made my heart warm and made me forget about some of the problems I face here. Its not that I don't like it here at the orphanage, its just that I'm lonely. I'm even starting to have suicidal thoughts, because it was me who caused my parents accident. I could kind of relate to the main character of this anime. Even though Naruto didn't cause his parent's death....maybe he did....he was hated by most of the village and they didn't want him there. It's like even though I didn't cause my parent's death....maybe I did....I was hated my some part of Tokyo's population and they didn't want me here.

But the Hokage loved him along with Iruka-sensei who were the only two people that had accepted him, like my best friend and her parents accepted me. The orphanage doesn't know my past that well so they don't count, but I think of them as family that I got to know for a short period of time.

------------------------------------

A couple months later.

The orphanage felt empty. Everyone here got adopted and left with their new families. The little kids held on to me for dear life and begged to stay. It was cute but I was sad that I was going to be alone again, which I am now. The orphanage ran out of business since no more orphans came for them to look after. The owner wanted me to come live with her until my parents come out of their twelve year coma, but she lived pretty far away, and I still didn't want to go out of this city.

Now I was stuck living in the streets. Whenever I'm bored, I would recall in my mind every Naruto episode I ever saw. I laughed sometimes, and people who walked by gave me funny looks. I didn't mind, even I would make a funny face when I saw someone sitting on the street side laughing at nothing in particular.

But how can I be laughing, when my parents died two days ago. I was devastated when the people from the hospital rushed all over Tokyo to find me. I went to their funeral and cried the next day. The people who beat me glared at me sharply, not wanting my presence to be even near them. I sighed quietly. I was bored, so I got up from my spot and started walking around the big city. I walked into the center of the city, the busiest place. I stopped walking when some called me.

"Miss, miss, would you like to try?" A man was holding this round spin thingy I thought I saw old people playing bingo with one day. I walked over and stood in front of the table. I looked at the color dots. The gold ball will win the cruise trip for two, the silver ball would win a trip to a hot spring. The rest of the colors, blue, red, green, were for those minor prizes.