(*~*CHAPTER ONE*~*)

I opened my eyes to see darkness all around me. 'Am I dead? But its freezing in here!'  There was ice everywhere, enough that I could make an ice castle that's five stories high. When I looked closely enough I could faintly see an outline of frozen bars in front of me. I stood up only to fall back down. "You shouldn't try to move. Relax a little." A feminine voice echoed throughout the room. I crawled closer to the bars and snuck a peek inside.

I could see a type of animal in there. I tried to make out what kind it was from its shape. I guess it could be a four legged animal, but that was it. "Who are you?" I asked, my curiosity overflowing by every second. The animal then stood up and walked towards the bars. My eyes kept going up as I followed its head. When it stopped moving, I compared its size to mine. That's a huge animal!! It was bigger than me by...a lot. I noticed its head almost touched the roof, and now I noticed how high the roof is. Some light hit the animal's face, and I looked over its features, staring in awe.

"My name is is Yuki. I am a legendary two tailed snow leopard." I was dazed for a second I almost forgot to introduce myself. "My name is Suzuka." I bowed my head, being the polite person I am. Yuki just stared at me, then bowed her head as well. "What are you doing in there?" I asked her pointing to the bars. "I am sealed inside of you, for a purpose." She explained. "A purpose?" I repeated. "Yes, Suzuka. And I am here to help you fulfill your purpose."

"I have a purpose? What would that be?" Confusion was swimming throughout my entire head. What purpose would I have, and how does she know if I don't? I think she could feel my confusion, so she changed the subject. "You'll find out in due time." She purred. "O..Kay?" I replied. She laughed at me. "I'll speak with you later." With those words, the darkness engulfed me again.

I woke up to find myself being carried on someone's back. Carried! I looked around to see trees in every corner of my vision. I looked down at the person carrying me to see he has white gravity defying hair. This seems familiar to me. I looked at the man's clothes to see him wearing one of those vests I saw the Chunin and Jonin wear in...Naruto...

I jumped and the man let go out of surprise. I fell with an 'oof'. I sat up and saw the man squatting in front of me. His facial features. The headband with the Konoha symbol draped across his left eye, and the mask that covered half of his face. Kakashi!?

Now I was freaking out. I must be dreaming, I must be. If I'm not dreaming, I must be dead. But how can I be dreaming if I'm dead! I was holding my head as I paced back and forth. The Kakashi look alike was simply standing now with a confused expression on his face.

"Are you okay miss?" He asked me. He even sounded like him! I turned towards him and started bombarding him with questions. "Where am I?"

"In a forest near the hidden leaf village."

"Are you a jonin?"

"Yes."

"Are you single?"

"Yes."

"Do you have a book called Icha Icha Paradise, the orange book?"

"Yes."

"Is the author named Jiraiya?"

"Yes."

"Is your name Kakashi Hatake?"

"Yes."

"Do you have a weird bunch of underlings yet?"

"No."

"Did you just say no?"

"Yes."

"So your answer is yes?"

"No."

"So your answer is.... no?"

"Yes."

"Which one is it!!"

"I mean yes, I do not have any underlings yet. They don't give us teams until a couple days after everyone passes to become a Genin."

"Oh." Well that answered my question. Why did I ask if his perverted book was orange? Of course its orange. The green one doesn't come out until later. So I'm in Naruto, huh. Awesome!! Kakashi kept staring at me with a weird face. I turned myself around and spoke. "My name is Suzuka Arashi." I waved at him. He did a closed eye smile. "I guess you already know my name. I'm Kakashi Hatake, its nice to meet you Suzuka." I smiled at him. "Come on, let's get you to the Hokage."

"I get to meet the Hokage? Yes!!" I got all happy and made a little dance before I saw Kakashi squatting with his back facing me. I happy got on.

"Mush, Kakashi, Mush!!" I cried out. He sighed and jumped into the trees jumping from branch to branch. I was about to fall asleep because of the nice breeze when a sudden impact of though came. I have a legendary two tailed snow leopard onside of me which means... 

.....I'm a jinchuuriki!!

Hope you guys liked it!!!