(*~*CHAPTER EIGHT*~*)

I looked up and pawed off my blindfold see Gaara standing a few feet behind me. I wondered what he was doing here so much close to Konoha. Why didn't I even notice this yesterday? We haven't even graduated to become Genin yet, but maybe their school finished early. So lucky.

"I'm just doing the wasabi challenge." I wrinkled my nose, it still smelled aweful. Gaara stepped up to me and petted my head. I was a bit taller than him. My head passed his, so I guess I was pretty tall. Or maybe he was pretty short. Now that's being mean so I stopped thinking about it. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was out for a walk to clear my head. But I'm glad I ran into you so easily." He explained while picking up the wasabi tube from the ground. I took the tube into my mouth and sniffed out the rest of the team. They were still searching...lucky me. I did an evil laugh and Gaara looked at me with a weird look.

"I'll be back." I told him before speeding off in the direction my teammates were. First off is Sasuke. Once I found him I masked my chakra and shifted back into human. The tube was secured in my hand, ready to roll. But I still couldn't get rid of the smell from my nose. "Where is that stupid thing." Sasuke said walking blindly through the trees. Now's my chance. I jumped into the tree right above him.

I made the leaves rustle a bit, which made him look up in confusion. I opened the cap and a small drop fell onto the corner of his mouth. As soon as the paste made contact, he screamed and ripped off his blindfold, heading towards the closest water supply.

Next I found Sakura a few meters yelling desperately. "Sasuke! Sasuke! Oh where are you Sasuke?!" It sound's like she was trying to be Juliet calling out for her dear Romeo, sad ending for them though. But that girl. Even when she's close to dying she might still think of Sasuke. I'll remember to strictly train her later to forget all about Sasuke.

I dropped a large quantity, like half the tube, from the tree and it fell straight into her mouth. Bingo~. She screamed before running off. "Sasuke! Help me! My mouth is burning Sasuke!!" I sweat dropped. I knew it. All about Sasuke now is it. Last but not least I headed towards Naruto, but stopped halfway when I saw Kakashi.

An evil plan came into my head as I jumped down in front of him. "Freeze. Or the book gets it!" His eyes opened as wide as saucers while he stared at me with a terrified look. He must love that perverted book. When did he start becoming perverted anyways? I walked up to him and took the book from his hand, making sure to put the paste on him as well.

His eyes started watering instantly and before I knew it he was gone. So now its time for naruto. I found him in a couple minutes, bumping into trees and tripping over tree roots, and falling on top of innocent animals.

I masked my chakra and stopped in front of him. He was concentrating too much that he didn't even pay attention to his surroundings. I waited for him to come closer and held out the tube in front of his face. He walked right into it and tasted the thing he felt on his lip.

He swallowed, and three seconds later he took off his blindfold and started running around in circles. "It buuuuuurns!!" I laughed my head off before sensing Gaara in the tree above me. He dropped down next to me and stared at my face. "Hello Gaara. Sorry, did I make you wait long?" His eyes widened slightly.

"Suzuka?" He asked with a raised eyebrow....if he had one. I'm being mean again! I mentally slapped myself before Yuki decided to do it herself. "The one and only!" I gave him a thumbs up. He cracked a small smile before nodding. "You have one of them too."

"Yeah. She's a friendly type." Naruto disappeared a minute ago yelling about water, not even noticing the red head that suddenly appeared. "I'll see you around." I waved to him before heading to wherever my teammates were. I hope they were still alive, especially Sakura. I may have overdid it slightly.

I looked at the amazing weapon in my hand. I could use this to burn somone's eyes out. Or some other painful way to end their life before they end mine. I call this 'green paste of doom' my lifesaver in the near future, probably stalking fanboys. If only I brought pepper spray with me, but no this one is way better.

Well first things first. I gotta train Sakura. Anti Sasuke style.

>:D  Muahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahha ahaha- cough cough. Eww Hairball. X-X