(*~*CHAPTER FOUR*~*)

"How old are you?"

"What is your favorite color?"

"What is your favorite food?"

"What do you do for fun?"

"What is your special type of Jutsu?"

"Do you like to train till you drop dead?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"What do you like in a perfect boy?"

"How is your hair so soft?"

"What kind of hair products do you use?"

"Your eyes are a pretty blue color, are they natural?"

"Do you want to hang out sometime?"

"Do you want to have a sleepover?"

"Can you summon anything?"

"What are your natural releases?"

"Do you like to read?"

"Do you like watching clouds?"

"Do you like dango?"

"How are you skinny?"

"Do you have any pets?"

"Did you pick out your outfit yourself?"

My head whips from left to right as I listen to everyone's questions, and its making me feel dizzy. The only person that didn't ask was Sasuke and Hinata. Before I could even think of answering any questions, the door flew open, revealing an angry Iruka-sensei and a tied up Naruto. "Alright back in your seats!!!" Everyone rushed back to their seats. I can't believe he saved name right now. I feel the stress leaving as the air around me felt spacious again. What exactly was that all about?

"If your wondering." Sasuke spoke up suddenly in a whisper. "You have fanboys AND fangirls stalking you now." I looked over at him as he returned his attention back towards the front, where Iruka-sensei was giving a lecture to Naruto in front of everybody.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I whispered back. "It means you are their Idol now." I froze. An idol, huh. "They'll be every where I go, stalking me to the ends of the universe." I mumbled silently to myself. Sasuke must of heard me, since he chuckled. "Good luck escaping from them." He whispered again. I jump in my seat when sensei suddenly yelled at us.

"TODAY IN CLASS WE'LL BE REVIEWING THE ART OF TRANSFORMATION, CONJURE A FORM THAT LOOKS LIKE ME!"

"WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The class yelled back in utter shock.

I wonder if I'll be alright? I know the hand signs for the transformation jutsu...but I'm not so sure I can perform it. I'm not from this world...do I even have chakra? We all lined up. Everyone did their transformation jutsu and went back to their seats.

"Next up, Sasuke Uchiha." When Sasuke did his transformation it was so perfect. He got all the tiny little details on Iruka-sensei's head protector. He 'Hn'd' and went back to his seat. "Next up, Suzuka Arashi." Everyone's eyes were on me now, which made me somewhat nervous. I stood in front of the class and performed the correct hand signs.

I heard a 'poof' and opened my eyes to see everyone with shocked faces. Then they started clapping and cheering my name. What is with them? I looked down at myself and saw that I transformed into Iruka-sensei!!! The first jutsu in this world, and I'm finally getting the hang of it. Its like I was born with this power.

Speaking of power...if I'm from the Original world, when did I get a tailed beast sealed inside of me...if I wasn't even part of the Naruto world in the first place unless...

...Oh no.