{*~*CHAPTER SIXTEEN*~*}

The test was simple enough. All I had to do was a clone jutsu and walked away with my head protector. I cried on the inside since they couldn't bump me up into the Chunin ranks so now I'll have to train harder.

"How was it Suzuka?" Sasuke asked as I walked out the school. "I passed." I showed him the blue version with the Konoha symbol on the smooth fabric. "Do you know what team your going to be in?" This time I heard Naruto before I saw him join the conversation.

"Nope. They said I'll have to go see the Hokage to be assigned to one." I placed the head protector in my kunai pouch. "Okay. See you later then." Sasuke waved as I ran towards the building while Naruto yelled. "Hope you're in our team!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is there any food around here?" Yuki spoke up as we passed by many restaurants. Maybe she can smell the same things I can. "But you just ate an hour ago, how can you be hungry already?"

"Cause I just am. No objections, get some dango to go or something." She's going to get me broke, I know she will. "Fine." I changed course and walked towards the dango shop that was six blocks away.

Now I munched on the dango walking through the streets again before I saw a flash of silver hair going to the book store. "Was that Kakashi?" I doubted he would be in a bookstore....but he does read those weird books.

"Are you going in?"

"Yeah, why not?" I set the dango stick in my bag before walking into the small store. I hid behind bookshelves while searching for silver. "I knew it." Kakashi turned to me when I spoke, raising an eyebrow.

"Getting another of those books, are we?" I stared at the icha icha paradise book in his hands. "Guy kind of threw the other copy away when I wasn't listening to his challenge, so what are you doing here?"

"Oh. I was on my way to the Hokage, and I saw you walk in here so I thought I should investigate." We walked out the store as Kakashi escorted me. "So you'll be put on a team now. I hope you could join my team."

"I hope so too." Kakashi left after I knocked on the Hokage's door. "Come in." I entered to see the third Hokage signing a huge stack of papers. "Are you ready to be assigned to a team Suzuka-san?" Sarutobi looked up at me while setting some of his work aside.

"I'm ready for anything!!" I was pumped up to meet my teammates and go on many death calling missions with them. This is the life of an awesome ninja with other awesome ninjas and I'm not letting them down once.

"Alright then. You will be with team....

Can you guys guess which team she'll be on? *winks* And sorry for the small chapter.