(*~*CHAPTER FIVE*~*)

After the class was dismissed I jumped out the open classroom window and made a beeline for the Hokage tower. How can I not have noticed this sooner. It would be strange for a simple Tokyo girl to have any ties with the Naruto world. Simply saying... I LOST MY MIND!!!! I barged into the third's office without knocking and collapsed onto the floor trying to catch my breath. He stood up from his desk and squatted in front of me. I wanted to ask a lot of questions, but I don't think I"ll be able to with my breathing hitched in the back of my throat.

I looked up to see him holding up a glass of water. I thanked him while I practically drained the cup in one gulp. I calmed down before I stood up and the Hokage went back to his seat. "So. What can I do for you today Suzuka?" He asked me as I brought a chair in front of his desk and sat in it. "Hokage-sama, there is something I really need to ask from you. Do you know anything about me?" He thought for a second before opening a drawer and pulling out a box with a tight seal on it. He released the seal and opened it to reveal a top secret looking file. "What would you like to know?" He asked me calmly as I stare at the file. "I would like to know who I really am. Who my real parents are, and how I got to a different world." He opened the file and flipped through a couple of pages.

"Well. Your name was still Suzuka Arashi. You were from the Arashi clan that was massacred twelve years ago by your brother. After your mother gave birth, she and your father quickly sealed the snow leopard inside of you to keep you safe from harm. Yuki, I guess its name is, kept you safe from anyone that dared to come near you while your dad fought your brother. Your mother, on the other hand, was doing the transportation ritual. She didn't want you to grow up in this shinobi world where many people would target you for power, so she sent you to a different one. A world very peaceful. It seemed like a loving couple took you in I'm guessing." He finished putting the papers back into the file and sealing it into the box again. "So. I was from this world from the very beginning?" I asked his with tears threatening to fall. "And my parents..."

"They were killed by your brother too." I couldn't hold back my tears as they fell. I lived a lie my whole life. I still cared about the couple who took care of me for a whole year. It's still my fault they got into a coma, and its my fault that they died. They never deserved this. They loved me like I was their own child. It made me really happy they didn't just throw me away. I'm grateful to them. But, my real parents, my clan, killed by my own brother.

"Where is my brother?" I asked him quietly. "He's joined the Akatsuki, sadly." I looked up at that. My own flesh and blood has joined the Akatsuki. He's alive. If he was alive I want to go see him, someone who is my actual family, I'll be happy to meet him, even if he might try to kill me as well. "When I get stronger, do you think I can confront him?" He stared at me like I was crazy. Yup, I think I'm definately going crazy. Confronting a murderer......its going to get me killed. "I'll get stronger before I face him, so I at least have confidence."

"I guess you can then, just be careful when you do." I hugged him with all my might. He's a really great Hokage, and I'm glad he's here with me right now. I skipped out of the building happily. So...my life is laid right before me. I get stronger, confront my brother, feed him to pythons, and get on with life. Yeah. Pretty good plan if I do say so myself.

"Are you forgetting something?" A voice asked in my head. I tilted my head as Yuki growled. "I'm starving. Eat something or let me go hunt." I nodded in understanding and headed towards the forest. "If you're hungry just say so."