Chapter 23

Calum's POV

April 5th

*same time as cal texting anna in last chapter*

My girlfriend - you'll be w/ the guys tonight
Me - oh right

I would do anything to hang out with Anna tonight. I guess I shouldn't cancel because I haven't spent anytime with them in awhile. They only one I probably have hung out with is Ash. But that's because we've always been the closest out of the four of us. I'll just make plans with Anna tomorrow. Of course she has to mess with me, I grin to myself. Not a second sooner I get a text from the guys.

*made plans in last chapter*
**New groupchat**

The Guys
Mike - so wanna come to my house tonight?

Lukey - you know we go to Ash's cause we get the basement to ourselves right?

Ash - Mike you know if we want to play as a band my drums are here.

I can picture Ashton laughing as he typed that.

Me - idc where we go

Ash - i know where you'd rather go

Me - I KNOW where you wanna go TOO

I know the person he's crushing on, but the other two don't yet. Like I said me and Ashton are a lot closer.

Lukey - ?confused?

Mike - Luke I think we're missin somethin

Me - I'll be sure to fill you both in tonight & maybe go for a ride to someone's house later tonight Ash ;))

Ash - no Cal.

Lukey - yes Cal

Mike - alright so we'll go to Ash's

Took him long enough, I laugh to myself. Sometime's Michael really picks up on things super slow it's hilarious.

Ash - you can come now, if we plan on 'jammin' later or wanna write instead of play.

Cal - yes, don't forget your guitars boys.

Mike - ok dad.

--3ish--

About an hour later i made my way to Ashton's house. I notice that when I pull in Mike and Luke are already here. I let myself into his house and lock it behind me since I know I'm the last one coming into his house. As I shut the basement door Michael starts shouting,

"What took you so long? Did you stop at your girlfriends?"

"No I didn't. I took a shower, thank you very much." That woulda been a good idea. Damn I should've stopped at her house ugh.

"Yeah, 'a shower'," Luke said putting up air quotes. With how many times these idiots do this it still gets on my nerves.

"Really guys is it gonna be like this all night," I say rolling my eyes.

"No, we are gonna talk about Ashton and his love life because it apparently exists," Michael says.

"Oh great," Ashton face palms himself.

"No offense Ash, but it's about time our friends know. You told me this almost right after you all found out about me and Anna."

Michael and Luke look at each other and to me, it looks like something clicked inside their brain. They both gasp and say, "that's why you said Anna that night."