Chapter 22

Anna's POV

April 5th

Today is the first day of spring break. Meaning after there is about a little more than a month left of school. 

I was scrolling through my social media for about a half an hour now, it's almost noon when I get a text. 

From Babe <3 - I miss you :(

Me - Calum Thomas, I saw you last night lol

Babe <3 - that was forever ago :((

Me - I miss you too, but you gotta wait 

Babe <3 - whyyyyy

Me - b/c you'll be w/ the guys tonight

Babe <3 - oh right :(

Me - you'll be finee ;)

Babe <3 - so will I see you saturday?

Obviously I'm gonna say yes, but messing with him is too much fun. And then he'll beg to hang out with me. 

Me -  maybe 

Babe <3 - pretty please 

Me - idk babe

Babe <3 - will you pleaseee come over saturday :((

Me - since you asked so nicely yes ;)

----hours later----

It's 6:30 as Gracie walks through my front door. She joins me in the living room clearly overly excited. Why nobody knocks on my door anymore I will never know. Maybe I should start locking it more often. 

"Who's ready for the best night ever?" 

"I am!" I shout back at her. Trying to copy her excitement.

"So, I brought snacks, movies, all the goods, of course"

"Only the best. But you do know I have snack food here," I laugh at her. 

"I thought this was more fun," she giggles in response. 

----

We are currently sitting on my bed eating chips when Grace starts a new conversation. 

"So you and Cal's anniversary is coming up." 

"Yes, I can't believe it's been 3 months already. And of course he wants to take me to some fancy restaurant." 

"Let him spoil you. You deserve it, but it's even better when that's all he wants to do," Gracie tells me. "But really how are things with him. You haven't called me crying yet so that's a major plus."

I swear I feel myself smiling like an idiot as I reply, "Amazing. He is truly the sweetest boyfriend I could ask for. He wants to do everything for me. Buy me whatever I want, take me to expensive dinners, when me and you both know I'm fine with staying in. Like he knows what I love what I hate. It makes it better that we've been friends for so long. He doesn't have to do half the stuff he does." I said falling on my back on the bed. 

"Wish I had someone who would spoil me and give me attention like that." Gracie says joining me on our backs. 

"Is their someone specific you are crushing on??" I ask eagerly, "Like let's say one of our best friends?"

Gracie's face blushed a bright red color, "Oh you do! Is it Mike? Better not be Cal," I joke. 

We both laugh at my stupid comment but she responds with, "No not Mike," shaking her head, "It's actually Ash." 

"No way! This is great, but I was expecting you to say Luke."

"I mean he's hot and all. That lip ring is to die for, but Ash is different. I just don't know how to explain it," she giggles. 

Honestly I know exactly what she means. It was like me with Calum. There was just something different about him, and we had a stronger connection to one another rather than me and one of the other boys. We had a spark and tested it out and so far so good. But back to the lip ring... "Thank you. So I'm not the only one who think his lip ring is hot. Calum obviously doesn't think so.." we both laugh again. 

"He's just jealous of it," Gracie says composing herself. 

"You're right. He can't pull it off like Luke. But what about Ash are you gonna tell him how you feel?"

"I don't know. What if he doesn't feel the same or he does but doesn't want to ruin our friendship."

"I know it's terrifying trust me, been there, done that and it turned out great. Maybe Ash feels the same?" 

Grace says, "I don't know..."

We eventually start our movie night. About two and a half movies in I get a text message from none other than Cal. Gracie looks over at my phone and realized it was Calum and gave me a little smirk. 

@ 11:45pm
Babe <3 - what have you girls done tonight?

Me - talked about boys & watchin movies & eatin unhealthy foods

Babe <3  - boys plural?

Me - yes idiot, you and the guy Gracie is crushing on. wyd?

Babe <3 - just chillin, but is Grace asleep?

Me - no

I was in the middle of typing why when I get cut off by a facetime call. 

----

Alright the end of this chapter is to be continued in ch. 24 sorry not sorry

finished this a week in advance. love that.

this chapter is about 300 more words than the last :)) also forget to say this last ch. but THANK YOU FOR A THOUSAND READS

also might double update depending on how many chapters i have written ahead of time.

hope u like it, comment vote u know what to do.

see ya next week. 

-lexi xx