Prologue

Six friends, Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford, Anna Collins, and Gracie Stewart, all met when they were 5 years old and have been inseparable ever since. 

As the years went on they obviously stayed close, six best friends that got into mischief and trouble from the ages of 8 through 13.

Then sophomore year began and that's when everything changed for Calum and Anna. They noticed that they didn't always wanna hang out with everybody, they just wanted the company of each other.  So, that's how it started at the age of 15.  The two didn't think anything of it, they just didn't want to be with the dumbasses they call their friends. 

It's now, winter break and the middle of junior year when Luke, Ashton, Michael, and Gracie start to notice Calum and Anna's missing presence.

----

Okay, so this is my first fanfic everybody I don't know how this is gonna go or if any of you will like it. But i'm trying to build my confidence in my writing skills so i'm stepping out of my comfort zone and posting a fanfic. 

If I don't characterize the boys the way you feel that they act i'm sorry i'm gonna try my best to please everyone. 

um so ya i'm not gonna be good at these little author note things so Idk how often i'll write them. but i do work quite a lot, i'm on summer break so this story should be finished by August unless i have writers block then it could take awhile. 

p.s. i started writing this at 2 am it's now 3 am so if its shit im sorry. (also if the chapters end up being super short everytime I post then this book will have a lot of chapters). I wrote this last night btw.