Chapter 25

Anna's POV

I wake up in Calum's arms on the couch in my living room. I don't even remember falling asleep last night. I poke the side of Calum's cheek to try and wake him up. His body twitches against mine, I poke him one more time to get a response. I'm just now realizing why we are in my living room and not in my room. 

"Baaaabe," calum hums. 

"Listen I'm pretty sure Ashton and Gracie are asleep in my bed if we are on the couch."

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs I'm assuming it's one of our friends, but it's my mom. As she comes around the corner she sees us on the couch. 

"Oh good morning anna calum, Calum what are you doing here? Also you do know its 7 am."

"You woke me up at SEVEN." Calum is in pure shock shooting into an upright position next to me. 

"I was in an awkward position and I didn't know what time it was," I defend. 

"You two are avoiding the question." my mother states. 

"I surprised Anna late last night and brought Ash to talk to Gracie. So I'm assuming they are still upstairs unless they left and we must have fallen asleep during the movie last night," he stated casually. 

"Well you kids have fun, but Anna you should have told me they were coming over," she finished and walked away from us. Me and calum look at each other confused because my mom never cared before if any of them came over without knowing. 

"What the hell..." I whisper to Cal. 

"I don't know Ann she's your mom," he says tackling me on the couch, "Can we go back to sleep."

He mumbled into my back, "Not if you lay like this Cal."

I hear the back door shut signaling that my mom has left for work. Calum rolls off my back to one side of the couch and I'm on the other facing one another. His brown eyes are staring into mine and I can't think of anyone else I would want to spend this moment with. 

"So do you think the two upstairs hit it off?" Calum asks me. 

"I thought you wanted to sleep?" I giggle.

He brushes the loose strand of hair behind my ear, "I'd actually rather stare at the beautiful girl in front of me."

He never fails to make my stomach erupt into a thousand butterflies. He leans in to give me a kiss. 

"Good morning- whoa," Ashton greets. 

"You couldn't have waited just a little longer.." Calum whines. 

"He insisted on coming downstairs," Gracie speaks. 

I am trying to read Gracie's face to see if anything happened at all last night, but it's giving me mixed signals. Although I don't have to wait long for an answer.

"Sooo, what happened last night?" Cal asks obviously curious. 

That's when Grace blushes and I know at least he told her how he felt. 

"I might have a date tonight," Ash grins along with Gracie. 

I jump up in excitement and give Gracie a hug. "We got to find you the perfect outfit today." 

"Annaaaa, we are supposed to hang out today," Cal says clearly upset. 

"I know, I know. I'm talking about later tonight Cal calm down." I say picking up a pillow and throwing it at him. 

"Well I'm gonna take Ashton home since he doesn't have his car and I'm pretty sure Cal is staying," Gracie states. 

"See you later tonight Grace." I wave goodbye. 

"Ash let me know if the guys are still later before your date." He nods his head in response to Calums request before taking Gracies hand and exiting my house. 

"So they are gonna make a cute couple," I state walking back over to Calum. 

"Cuter than us?!" he gasps. 

I truly don't understand how I got so lucky with my boyfriend. Like if our families were never friends would I even talked to Calum in school when we were younger? Would I have met him later or would I not even know him at all. I couldn't imagine how much different my life would be without him. To be honest life would be different if I didn't have the best friends I have now. 

"What are you thinkin about?" he breaks me from my thoughts. 

"Oh nothing really," I say sitting down on the couch next to him. He wraps his arm around my shoulders pulling me in closer to him so he could kiss the top of my head, "Can we just spend the day right here and not go anywhere?" 

"Whatever you want babe, whatever you want." 

----

is it bad that I kinda want to scrap this whole story and start over? 

i know im two days late but school started and i work almost everyday over the weekends so i dont have much time to write anymore 

im sorry i didnt give you the date of ash and gracie but think this is a calum story not ashton sorry..... i will give you a lil bit in the next ch. gracie and anna talking about it but thats it for now. 

ik ik its short hope you liked it and it wasn't too boring 

-lexi xx

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 05, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Best Friends // Calum Hoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें