"You could distract me all you want Mr.Gallo." I teased as I waited at the light to walk across. He laughed again and this time it was a hearty one. And it really made me shiver in this heat.

"Oh in a playful mood today huh?" Oh lord... that tone of his voice turned me into butter. I quickly crossed and sighed.

"Kinda... I guess you could say that." God, talking to him make me feel like those girls in the old movies that would twirl their hair while talking to the cute boy.

"What are your plans for today Love?" He asked and I bit my lip, he just say things so effortlessly.

"Me and Abby are heading to the strip to grab her mother a birthday present. Her mom is big on Channell so the strip it is." I joked.

"What about you? Any brands you like?" He asked and I shrugged as if he could see me.

"Not really in to them." He made this sound and he kinda sounded annoyed and it made my heart sink a little. I know doing that makes him upset but he's already doing so much. And an expensive bag isn't going to help me any.

"Aw come on, let me spoil you a little?" I imagine him pouting and looking super cute that made me giggle.

"If something catches my eye today I'll let you know? How about that?" I asked and he sighed.

"Fine, I'll just wait. You know I'm old I might not be here by the time you come around." He joked and I scoffed.

"You're not even THAT old Mr. Gallo." I said as he just laughed his butt off on the other end. He really is different. Shaking my head I enter my apartment building.

"Eh if you say so. But really, you know if you want anything I'm here?" I held my phone with my shoulder as I opened the door.

"I know, I know." I said and stripped out my clothes and sat in the ac. "Oh, made it home by the way."

"Good...and while I have you on the phone. If you were a twelve year old girl what would you want for your birthday?" He asked and I thought long and hard. Me at twelve wanted my breast and acne to go away but anyway. Uh twelve year old today?

"Ugh some clothes? Like very tumblr aesthetic." I said and there was a long pause.

"And what the hell is that?!" He laughed and I laughed too. Of course he has no clue.

"Oops, sorry! I forgot ya a lil old." He huffed but laughed at my comment.

"I'm starting feel a little hurt-oh! My old heart can't take it!" I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes. This man here!

"Whatever Mr.Gallo! Get her some shoes! Or a cute pair of earrings?" I said and he laughed.

"Alright. I'll look into that tomorrow. I'm about to start on this pile of work Love." He said sighing and I started to feel a little down. I love talking with him but he's always so busy and only available for a short period to talk on the phone.

"Okay Mr.Gallo. Don't work too hard." I say as I head to my room to change.

"I won't Love, I'll talk to you before you head to bed okay?" He said and I slumped against the door. I know he well but that's so far away.

"I'll be waiting~" I hung up and sighed. Is it bad I feel like this? I wasn't supposed to. It was supposed to be so easy but now it's hard and complicated. Well that's just in my end because I just feel so much. It's gotta be because I haven't been with anyone since high school? I changed my clothes and put on a cute romper. Adjusting the top so the boobs were secure. And I let my hair out the god awful bun from this morning. Yep, definitely looking cute. And right on cue someone knocked on my door. I peeped through and it was Abby.

"Hey girl! You ready?!" She asked as she walked in, all dolled up

"Hey girl! You ready?!" She asked as she walked in, all dolled up. She wore a jean overall dress with buttons down the front, a peach top underneath and some fishnets very~ trendy as usual.

"Definitely!" I say as I give her a little twirl. In my outfit and she laughs.

"Then let's get going!" We locked arms and headed to the strip.

_________________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)