12. Sweet & Bitter Conspiracies

GK entered the room talking on her phone and didn't notice Akshat who had just exited from the bathroom. And she collided into him. Both lost their balance and toppled over onto the bed, that was off Akshat's reach for the past 3 days!

GK opened her eyes to see her husband'  towering over her, half decent. Thankfully!

Akshat could not tear his gaze away from her. He could feel her heart beats soothing him into peace, while she could feel his naked arms clutched under her fingers.

She looked up into his face and a weird unknown feeling coursed through her veins, the water droplet that was tracing his freshly shaved cheek had her full attention, as it trickled down his chin and started sliding along his sternum and to his abs...

GK tore her gaze away before it drifted to inappropriate places. What the hell was she doing eyeballing a man whom she was planning to leave behind in another 3 days!?

However the lecture she was giving her loitering eyes halted as a water drop trickled onto her face and out of instinct, she turned to its source to see his unkempt locks dripping wet. His steady gaze was boring holes into her and as his lips parted, her eyes followed them and eyed them almost wantonly.

Embarrassed GK turned away yet again. Damn his plump lips and sexy face!! Get a grip GK! This attraction is illegal! You should not let Guddan's emotional baggage weigh you down. You have way more pressing matters to attend to then participating in amorous games!

Taking reins of self-control, GK turned to AJ with a cool look on her face, "How long will it take to move away, Mr. Jindal? You are a bit on the heavier side".

In reponse, AJ only smirked and leaned closer. Caught off guard, GK let the cool faade slip off and stammered in a not-so-GK way, "W-What are you---

"I am sorry but I have to do it..." He whispered as he leaned closer and she closed her eyes scared.

The previous night had messed with her brain for sure. No wonder, she could not find it in her heart to resist.

As his lips brushed past her cheek, her eyes flew open to see him smiling.

"That's how you did it!" He chuckled.

Flashback

"What the hell was that?!" Akshat enquired pissed while pressing his left palm to his cheek, flabbergasted.

Guddan chuckled at his adorableness. "It was a kiss, Akshat Ji", She replied in a matter of fact voice.

"I-I know that! But why did you do it?!" He asked as he turned to the mirror and taking a wet wipe started to wipe her lipstick mark off his cheek.

"Hmm...because I wanted to..." She shrugged as she plopped in front of him while he glared her way.

"Your wishes are insignificant without my permission!" He rumbled as she nodded, "Then...can I kiss you, Akshat Ji?!" She asked innocently.

"Hell no!! I am not some tissue paper to leave your lipstick marks on!" He shouted annoyed as he almost succeeded in wiping the mark off.

In response, Guddan pouted and made a puppy face, "Vese...you have my permission if you feel like kissing me!" Guddan suggested cheekily.

Akshat looked at her as if she had grown horns and smiled mirthlessly, "In-your-dreams!"

"If only I was that creative!" Guddan replied grumpily and started to leave.