chapter thirty-three

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm really sorry this chapter is so short but I'll be updating again tomorrow so I hope that makes up for it.

Rory's pov

After Zayn explained to me what I should do I was confused as to why he wanted me to do what he said, but I trust him.

I just hope that I can actually trust him and believe that he is on my side. Which I think he is. I just have to be wary,

Before Zayn and I could talk further there was a knock at the door.

"coming." Zayn said before going to unlock the door, showing Louis on the other side.

"Why'd you lock the door?" Louis asked, walking further into the dressing room.

"I had to talk to Rory about something." Zayn replied, casually.

"What about?" Louis asked looking at me. I think he knew he wouldn't get anting out of Zayn.

"Nothing major. Don't worry about it." I replied, trying my best to act natural.

"Hmmmm...right." by the tone of Louis voice I knew he knew I was lying to him.

I wish I was a better liar at these sorts of things.

"I'll explain later."Zayn said before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked.

"Rehearsal. Come on, we'll be late." Zayn said before dragging Louis out of the dressing room leaving me behind.

"Well that was weird."

"What was weird?" someone said making me jump.

I looked up to see Harry leaning against the door.

"Why do you care." I replied, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't." He replied.

"Then what was the point in saying that then?"

"What happed at the police station yesterday?" Harry asked, changing the subject.

"Again, why do you care?"

"Again ,I don't."

"Harry just get to the point."I replied, getting frustrated.

"Fine. I asked because what happens with you reflects on me."

"Reflects on you huh?"

"Yeah. We were a thing and now whatever you do effects peoples opinion of me."

"Wow. You really think you're that important?"

"I don't think that."

"Well that's good." I smiled, thinking that this is the Harry I know.

"I know that I am." He said, smirking

wait. What.

Is he kidding me right now?

" Oh my bad. I'll be sure to be more careful I wouldn't want to ruin your precious reputation that you've build for yourself."

"Well I would hope so."

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"What do you mean what happened to me. Nothing happened to me. I'm completely fine."

"No. You've changed and I don't like it."

"Well sorry to tell you Rory but my life's purpose isn't to please you."

"You're such a jerk."

"Wow, never heard that one before. " Harry said, sarcastically.

"Well maybe if you didn't act like one no-one would call you one. Ever thought of that?"

"Are you done?"

"You know what..yes I don't have the energy or the strength to talk to someone that is so full of themselves and can't see how toxic they're becoming."

" You know where the door is."

"Zayn was right."

"What do you mean Zayn is right? What did he tell you."Harry asked, becoming nervous,

"Doesn't matter. I just wish I knew it sooner." I replied before walking out of the dressing room before making my way down the corridor but not before I heard someone talk.

"Didn't I tell you to stay clear of Harry." I turned around to see Taylor.

"He's the one that spoke to me, so whatever issues you have bring them up with him not me." I said before walking away.

God I was so tired of this shit. Why am I still here anyway, what's the point in doing this anymore. Why don't I just give up and go back.