chapter twenty-seven

Rory's pov

Before zayn could say anything we were interrupted by someone barging in. A police officer to be in fact.

"Are you Rory Spencer ?" He asked.

"Yes, is there something wrong officer?" I asked standing up.

"I need you to come with me to the station for questioning."

"You've got to be kidding me." Zayn said, getting up before standing in front of me.

"Sir this has nothing to do with you, so I suggest you step aside." The officer warned.

"She has done nothing wrong." Zayn argued.

"Then if she has done nothing wrong the trip to the station will be short and simple and she will be back later on this afternoon. "

"But we have a concert tonight."

"That isn't my problem or concern right now. "

"Zayn it's okay. I haven't done anything wrong . I'll be back before you know it so don't stress. " I replied placing my hand on his shoulder from behind.

"If it's what I think it is I highly doubt it." Zayn kumbled.

"What are you talking about." I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"It's what I was coming in to talk to you about. I should've came and spoke to you yesterday." He relied, sighing.

"Zayn, what is going on. You're scaring me." I replied, I felt my heartbeat start to increase.

"Just answer the questions and I'll figure out on what I can do to stop this."

"Stop what zayn. I don't understand you're lingo at the best of times. Right now would be the time to tell me what you mean straight up." I relied, getting desperate.

"Mrs Spencer I need you to come with me now before I'll have no choice but to restrain you." the officer said before reaching for his hand cuffs.

"I'm coming officer." I replied, taking deep breaths to try and calm my breathing, but do you think it was working? Nope.

As soon I left my dressing room I could feel all eyes on me. I mean I don't blame them. It's not everyday you see someone being escorted out of their dressing room by a police officer.

I started to think why I was asked to go down to the station. I haven't done anything to be questioned for. I haven't left the tour bus since being on tour let alone ventured out on my own  so I have no idea what's going on.

I do wonder why Zayn was acting so weird though. I wonder if he knows something about why I'm being questioned. I mean it was odd when he hinted that he sort of knew why I was asked to come down to the station for questioning.

What does he know that I don't ?

When we exited the arena I heard fans screaming, whether it was about me or not. I'm not sure. I tried to block their voices out so what they were saying about me or their theories on what I was doing being escorted to a police car.

When I got in the police car  I felt, I don't know, empty I guess. I didn't have any thoughts. It's like my brain couldn't comprehend what was going on. Everything happened so fast that my brain couldn't catch up.

Before I knew it we had arrived at the station. As soon as I got out I noticed men and women with cameras aimed at me shout questions at me as well as the officer. But again, I ignored them, I guess news travels fast.

Once we entered the station the officer told me to go sit down in this room that had a table and two chairs on either side. There was no window , nothing just the table and chairs.

Slowly I made my way to one of the chairs and sat down.

That's when it slowly stated to hit me.  I Rory Skyes was sat in a police station waiting on questioning for who knows what, scared out of my bloody mind with nothing to do but just play the dreaded waiting game.