CHARACTER ANSWERS

Thank you for all the questions you sent in. If there's anymore just let me know and I'll pass them onto the cast.

Question 1: Rory, where is George? And why have you cut contact with him?

He's in the U.K. I've texted him a few times asking how he is, but he hasn't replied back to me. I guess he's busy....

Question 2: Taylor, why are you so keen on ruining Rory's and Harry's lives if you don't even like Harry?

Easy, Rory hasn't worked her butt off like the rest of us has to be allowed in this industry. She thinks it's okay to steal others songs which I think is wrong and so selfish. She just doesn't belong and doesn't deserve the attention she's getting. I can't wait until she goes back to where she came from.

With Harry, it's not like I don't like him. I just don't like him the way he likes me. I mean who wouldn't like me. He deserves better than her and if it has to be me to show him that then I'm more than happy to. If it breaks a few hearts along the way the better.

Question 3: Harry,WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU ACTING THIS WAY?

I'm don't have a cold or anything so I don't really understand the question....

To be honest, I'm just tried of all the bullshit with Rory. I just feel like it's easier to push her away then trying to be friends because I like her more than a friend. But she doesn't feel the same way about me.

Question 4: Taylor, what pleasure do you get out of ruining Harry and Rory relationship ?

Immense pleasure to be honest.I love the feeling of having power over others.

Question 5:Taylor, are you scared that Rory will take your place on the charts?

If my plan goes to plan and succeed I won't have to worry about her " taking my place" .

But in general, no because who in the right mind would buy her shit. I mean people only know who she is because of Harry.

Question 6: Taylor, are you jealous Harry finally likes someone that is not you ?

Wow, I'm getting so many questions. I bet she didn't get many. I told you everyone preferred me over her, including Harry.

I don't get jealous, others get jealous because they want to be me. Plus, Harry only thinks he likes her, he doesn't. He's just a confused boy like he always has been.

Question 7: Rory, are you going to let Harry know about the text you got sent? Or at least Simon ?

Not to sound rude, but are you crazy? I mean I was warned about him. I don't think it's wise to tell someone you're told to stay away from that you need to be wary of them. Plus he'd just argue that Taylor would never do that to me so there's no real point.

I haven't even thought about telling Simon. I mean he has a lot on his plate without me telling him someone sent me an anonymous text which can be just a prank. If I keep getting messages I might tell him.

Question 8: Harry, why are you trying to make Rory's life miserable when we all know you love her?

No comment

Question 9: Harry, do you actually love Taylor?

Of course I do. I don't really understand the question.

Question 10: Harry, are you really going to fight with your best mates of 6 years about choosing Rory's side?....GET YOURSELF TOGETHER

firstly a little aggressive. I'm perfectly together.

I don't understand how no one is standing up for Taylor. She hasn't done anything wrong. It's not fair on her.