chapter seven

AUTHORS NOTE: Hi guys, as always I hope you like this chapter. Please don't forget to comment and vote because it really helps me out a lot and let me know what your thought on Harry being cruel to Rory or do think Rory is just being over dramatic.

Love Bec xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I took a deep breath before going towards the right side of the stage. I looked over towards where harry would be to see him scanning the crowd before he looked over at me. Giving him a small smile, even though I was still mad at him, before raising the mic to my lips," this is a thousand years. I hope you like it." I said, before the lights dimmed and the whole arena was lit up with lights from the crowds phone and the screens were black with red writing which one of the guys from back stage said would turn white when the chorus came up and as well as providing the lyrics to the song so the audience could sing along as well if they'd like to.

When we finished the song the crowd when wild. It was so much louder compared to when I was onstage by myself as well as with the boys.

And I don't know why.

When I returned to the stage to sing the rest of my songs I was more nervous than the first time, because this time these songs have a lot of chorography, so I'll be singing and dancing which is something that scares me because I always think that I'll either screw up the dances and make a complete and utter fool of myself because I have back up dancers who, I know, know the choreography from the back of their hands since we've rehearsed them. I wouldn't be surprised if they fall asleep going through the choreography or go off in their own time to go over the dance until they feel like they've perfected it, so if I mess up everyone will know. Another thing I'm worried about, is that if I don't focus on my breathing or get too caught up in the dance which I've done before I'll either forget to sing or be too out of breath to sing.

"So I want to say something before I introduce this next song if that's okay with you guys." I called out. There was a lot of 'yes's' and 'of course' and the occasional 'I love you'.

"I love you guys too. Right, now I come from a small town in U.K called Brighton to be more specific and being here is just crazy. I know you guys maybe sick and tired of hearing this from every musician, artist that I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys. But it's true, you guys have given me so much and love and support ever since I've been given this opportunity and some of those who have been there since that first video I posted curtesy of my sister who never lets me forget it when I get to visit her and my mum. Now if I can give you guys any kind of advice I would say even though people may put you down, saying you can't do it or there's no use of going after your dreams don't listen to them. Just go for it, it's your life and the only person can stop you is yourself, so take the bull by the horns and go pursue your dreams." I spoke as I walked up and down the stage, before handing the mic in my hand to one of the crew members before switch the mic on that was attached to me so it would be easier to dance.

"Now, that I've rambled on for long enough, I think it's time to get on with the show. The next song I'm going to introduce is more of an upbeat song and it has a little bit of dancing to it, so I'd like to invite my main guys and gals onto the stage to help me out with this one. Please welcome Alfie, Beth, Anthony and Chloe." A few seconds later the gang came out all enthusiastic as they waved at the crowd before they came up to stand on each of my sides, Alfie and Chloe on the left and Beth and Anthony on my right.

"Okay, so this song is very close to my heart. It's basically the first song I had ever sung and posted it on YouTube, but I promise that I've improved, well at least I hope I have. Anyway this is as long as you love me."