chapter eight

Authors note:

Hello guys,

So I updated about a week ago. ( did everybody have that voice in their head that sings about a week ago cause I sure did. Or it was it just me because I'm weird?)

Anyway I said I would post when this story got up to 400 reads and it did because you guys are amazing and I love you so much. So for the next update maybe get to 440 or at least two more votes or one comment because that would be so bloody cool.

Anway enough rambling. I hope you guys like this chapter.

Love Bec

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harry's pov

After the first show was finished

I know for a fact that Rory tought I knew about Taylor showing up yesterday morning but it isn't true, I had no idea that Taylor was going to come down to visit, I mean I spoke to her yesterday saying that I wouldn't be able to text her as much because the tour would be starting today, but I didn't expect her to come down to see me.

I didn't want to kick Rory out, but I didn't know what to
do. It was either having to deal with Taylor yelling at me because Rory was there or kick Rory out and have her mad at me. I know it's pathetic and selfish but it was easier kicking Rory out than dealing with Taylor.

But when I called her stupid I didn't mean it. I mean, yeah she comes up with stupid suggestions but I dint mean she was stupid in general which is what I said. But it was rorts fault she kept on talking about me with one of the boys whilst I was right there as well as glaring at me bemuse I was on my phone. I had a value excuse, I was talking with Taylor she said that she was at the studio and couldn't come tonight, but he promised me that she was going to be there for the last show in London tomorrow night.

Right now I was with Lou and Lux after Rory just left saying
she was going back to the hotel claiming she was tired, but I knew she only left because she wanted to avoid me.

"Why do you have to be such a dick to her? "Lou whispered so
Lux couldn't hear her cuss.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I replied, shrugging my shoulder.

I mean I love Lou and all but I there is nothing I despise
more than people questioning the way I do things.

"I mean come on Harry. Don't you think you've put that girl through enough? "Lou said.

"Look Lou I know you mean well, but I can we not talk about her." I said, bouncing Lux on my knee.

"No, we are going to talk about this because you never do.Ever since Taylor came you have shut everyone out. You used to tell Louis and me
everything, now you don't. "Lou said, sighing.

"Lou I have a long day. I just want to have a chat."

"No Harry. That girl has been nothing but sweet to everyone
here since she first got here, even nail said to me she's been nothing but loving and caring towards you ever since you guys first started dating, I mean even this one. "Lou said, ticking lux's tummy making her giggle," loves her and I know you do too, but I don't get why you've been a shit to her since you started going out with Taylor again."

"It's complicated." I replied.

"You don't say. Look harry I love you I do, but you can't keep doing to yourself and Rory. I know you two were together for a while before Taylor came along which isn't right because you were still with and still are with Taylor, don't even try to tell me you two weren't because I saw you two kiss the other day."