chapter one

Author's note:

Hello guys. I'm so excited to get this story underway. I hope you guys like this one as much as the last one, if not more. If you guys haven't watched SAVING H.S then I suggest you do because otherwise this story won't make any sense to you what so ever. So I'll link it to you guys so you don't have to so searching for it because I'm that nice of a person

SAVING H.S http://www.wattpad.com/80168654-saving-h-s-harry-who

Anyway let's get into the squeal. Please don't forget to comment and vote on your favourite chapter, or just let me know what you think of it because it really helps me out a bunch.

Love Bec

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How could I be so stupid? Of course he would invite her along to come see the show, I mean she is his girlfriend after all; although, he could've at least told me so I could stay in another room. I mean I should've booked another room so I didn't have to bunk with Harry.

"I'm not going to ask to you again, what are you doing here."Taylor

hissed.

"I just took a shower." I replied.

"Then why does it look like you've settled in here with my boyfriend.

"She asked, making sure she pronounced 'my boyfriend' nice and clear.

"Because I was looking for my stuff so I could have a shower if that's any of your business."

"It is when it involves my boyfriend. What's wrong with your shower in your room?"

I didn't say anything. I didn't see the point anymore. We all knew that I was sharing a room with harry, so why bother trying to state otherwise.

"I suggest you find yourself somewhere else to stay. "Taylor suggested.

"It's all sorted. "Harry said.

"Beg your pardon?" I asked, looking at him completely taken back.

"Downstairs in the lobby at the front desk is your room key. "Harry said looking at me.

"Course it is."I mumbled underneath my breath. I looked at the two to see Taylor looking smugly at me whilst she rested her head on Harry's shoulder with his arm wrapped securely around her waist.

"Goodnight Rory. Taylor smirked evilly.

"Whatever." I huffed, quickly shoving my stuff in my suitcase before leaving, slamming the door behind me.

I don't understand why I keep doing this to myself. I keep forgiving him, taking him back and being fine before she comes back and ruins everything. I know that I should stop blaming Taylor for this, but it's easier blaming her for this dull ache in my chest then to come to the realization that it's my fault for believing in something that is so stupid an so unrealistic.

"Rory." I heard him call. This has come to a constant reoccurrence. Harry calling my name after a fight or a fall out and me forgiving him in an instant after he kisses me or just looks at me a certain way. But this time I won't forgive him.

"Rory stop walking away from me."He called out, but I wasn't going to stop.

Once I reached the lift to take me down to the lobby I pressed the button, waiting impatiently and praying to god that he won't be able to reach me; however, it seems like today just isn't my day.

"Rory I want to talk to you. "Harry said grabbing my arm.

Yanking my arm away I looked up at him, "Don't touch me."I hissed, before entering the lift.

"Let me explain. "He pleaded, holding the door open with his hand.

"I'm busy." I replied, pressing the ground floor.

"Doing what? "He asked.

"Getting my friggen room key, now if you would be so kind, move." I huffed.

"Just let me explain. I didn't know she was coming here until we got into the van to come back here from the arena. "Harry explained.

"Harry I don't give a shit. I just want to get my room key so I can go to sleep to forget about this shit ass day." I sighed, running my hand through my hair that was still damp from the shower.

"Can we talk tomorrow? "He asked.

"No."I replied.

"Please."

"For god sake Harry just leave me alone. Don't you get it? I don't want to even look at you right now, let alone talk to you, so why don't you just go back to your friggen girlfriend, make out with her or some shit, hell have sex with her for all I care, but for god sake just leave me the fuck alone."

(Author: I'm really sorry for swearing. I just felt like it needed to be there)

Harry just stood there, not saying a word. His mouth in the form of an 'o' shape, but nothing way coming out of it. After a few seconds which felt like eternity he just nodded his head before baking away, finally letting the doors close for the lift, finally letting me go so I could get my room key so I can go to bed.

I felt so proud of myself that I didn't forgive him. I stood up for myself instead of giving into him like I always do, but not anymore. The new and improved Rory isn't going to let some boy take over her thoughts and feelings, no, the new Rory is strong and determined and is going to focus on what she needs to do and that is all.

Once I made my way into the lobby I saw Louis and zany walking in from the outside looking quite flustered and shaken.

"What's the matter with you two?" I asked, making my way over towards them with my suitcase in tow.

"The crowd out there is very loud and grabby. "Louis said, straightening his shirt. Zayn just nodded his head in agreement whilst he was fixing his hair.

"What in the world are you doing with your stuff? "Zayn asked, noticing my suitcase.

"What did he do this time? "Louis asked.

"I'm not leaving you guys or anything. I'm just getting another room, well Harry got me another room." I replied, shrugging my shoulder like it was no big deal.

"What are you on about? What do you mean Harry got you another room? What's wrong with the one the tow of you are sharing now? "Louis asked

"We aren't sharing anymore. Look I don't want to talk about it. I just want to get my room key and go to bed." I replied.

"Rory." I turned around before smiling at the Irish lad who was running towards me.

"Hey." I replied before I was brought into a warm embrace.

"I'm so sorry. "He said, rubbing my back.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"About Taylor being back. "He said.

"WHAT! "Louis yelled.

Great, just what I need.