chapter twenty-six

Rory's pov

Not much has changed since the tour has started.

I'm still convinced that Harry is in on whatever Taylor is planing. But to be honest at this point I'm so sick of walking on egg shells or worrying about it. I mean at the end of the day it's all going to happen one way or the other.  There's nothing that will shock me anymore.

Harry is still avoiding me. Which is superb but meh. I mean it's hard to act like nothing is wrong. I mean I don't honestly know how the fans haven't picked up on the way we act towards each other when we do talk on stage which is the bare minimum might I add. But it is what it is.

Louis is still being Louis, the same cheeky Louis I've always known him to be. I can honesty say he's the one I'm closest to out of all the boys. He just makes me laugh to the point my stomach hurts or my brain hurts from laughing so hard so often. Not only that he's also an amazing listener. Whenever I've been stressed or I'm having an off day he's always there right beside me waiting for me to talk or just there for support. I don't know honestly if I'd be able to cope with the stress of touring or performing live nearly every night without him.

Liam, hmmm what to say about Liam. Okay, well I've always known that Liam is a business man and is very focused and driven but being on tour with them has really opened my eyes. Liam is a whole new person when he is talking business whether it be song writing, talking with the crew about the sets for each song or just business talk in general, which might I add, I have no clue in what is going on. I mean, yeah I know the basics, but they go beyond that and I don't have the patience or the brain capacity  to accumulate the amount of information or know the definitions of some of the words they say. Like I'm sorry what! I didn't swallow a dictionary in my past life. So yeah, if you need business advice Liam is your man.

Now to be honest tour is amazing and I love being on tour, but recently I've been in a rut. I don't even know how to explain it. Like some days I would just sit backstage in my dressing room for hours and just stare at myself in the mirror and I would get lost just looking at my facial features for hours without even realizing I've been sitting there for that long. One minute I'd be eating and then I'd look at myself and just stare at my reflection and by the time I'd snap out of it my food would be cold so I'd just throw it in the bin.

I mean it doesn't happen all the time but I've noticed it's been occurring a lot more often than not. I've tried to think of why it's been happening but I can't put my finger on it.

I haven't told anyone about it either because I know it sounds odd or bizarre and they'd probably think something  is up, which I don't know if there is or not but I'd rather just leave it alone until it's physically affecting my health which it isn't.

"Rory?" I turned at the sound of the voice.

"Hey zayn, what's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something." He replied closing the door behind him .

Now Zayn, he's been acting quite odd recently. Like he's been more quiet than normal which is extremely quiet since zayn isn't much of a talker to begin with. 

And I'm not the only one that has noticed this, Liam and Niall have asked zayn countless times if he's okay and if there's something wrong which he replies that ' there's nothing wrong ' or 'I'm just tired'. However it seems like everytime he answers his eyes always lingers on me, which I don't know if I'm being paranoid or not, but it's just odd and it's happened almost eveyrjme which I thought was a coincidence at first but now it's becoming to be a joke and quite scary if I'm being honest. Like what do I have to do with him acting odd??

So to be honest, my god I'm being so honest these day, I'm a little nervous on what zayn wants to talk to me about.

" sure, what's up?" I asked, snapping back to reality.

"I don't know how to put this." Zayn said pacing back an forth .

I gulped nervously, " just say it."

Zayn just sighed before closing the door.

"It must be serious." I joked, trying to play it off to act cool even though I was shitting my pants, not literally but you know what I mean.

"Well..."

Authors note: wow, it's been so long since I've updated and I'm so sorry for that. I've been really busy this year. I know it's an excuse but I promise I'm trying my best to get back into writing again because I've missed it and I've missed you guys as well.

I wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has read this series and for those who have added it to their reading lists or library. I'm still shocked that you guys are still reading this so thank you so much to all that have either voted ( hearted, I don't know what it is ) or commented on this book or the first book of this series.