Chapter 22- Lived Up By The Book's Title

I wouldn't be too harsh to Felix so... I'll have him with me going to the airport tomorrow in the afternoon.

Even though we have mutual feelings, I can't stand Marzia crying. This is for their dear relationship. I maybe can't even deal about Pewdie's fans that will convert to my haters just because I'm the reason why they split up. And they're maybe thousands, or worse millions.

I might live on an isolated island if it happens bruh.

I didn't do anything special in their house, just chillin' with my laptop and chatting with Jon on Facebook. I explained to him about what happened earlier. He asked me about my plans afterwards. I actually don't know...

But I replied to him that I'll go back to Austin. Of course, he said "it's your choice" but deep inside him, I can tell he is freaking happy that he will see me again.

...

-afternoon-

Felix silently drove me to the airport. The trip was pretty awkward. No one said a word.

As we entered the airport, Felix parked his car 'cause he wanted to stay with me a little longer. And also, the line is freaking long because it's weekend.

"How about we eat?" He suggested.

"Fine."

We chose a random foodchain with less customers, it will be a hassle if they discovered us. I just ordered a hamburger and a soft serve while Felix ordered large fries and a float.

This is too awkward oh gosh.

"Say (Y/N), uhm.."

"Going back to Jon I suppose?"

"Yeah.. I'll continue with my studies. My job is making videos so, I'll have no problem with my finances..."

I just realized, Felix gave me the opportunity to be famous..

"Thanks.. For giving me the fame. I wouldn't even lived without you..." I said, while every word that I speak fades.

I feel guilty.

After minutes of eating, I need to go.

"Shall we go?" Felix asked. I nod.

The stairs we need to go down is kinda slippery and I'm so anxious with it, but Felix was already downstairs. There is no other ways to go down. The escalator is waaay too far and heavily crowded.

He tilted his head, maybe confused why I did not go down with him.

Shiz I need to hurry.

I slowly go down. Going down the stairs in slow motion is taking too long.

I decided to speed up a little bit. Wait..

Oh-

I'm on air, I'M ON AIR!

I slipped.

Is this my end? I'm still halfway of the stairs. The stairs are pointy. My head will be the first to crash..

No.

...

Am I alive?

"Am I, ALIVE?" I shouted. I saw Felix under me.

I landed on him? I landed on him! Many people started to stare at us, some even recognize us.

I saw Felix staring at me. "Let me be your hero for the last minute." He whispered. Then, he tries to stand. I sat down, I think I sprained my ankle.

"Here." He said, extending his hand to me. I accept his help. "You don't want to miss the flight."

We immediately go to the line while Felix escorting me and people following us.

Flashes everywhere.

When it's my turn to be scanned, Felix said something to the guard and they scanned me. Suddenly, the guard helped me to stand. I glanced back at Felix.

"Take care." He mouthed. He waved.

Why.. Why did I get this feeling? Why.. My anger went away..

I want to stay but I can't.

We'll meet again, Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg.

------------

A/N

HAI GAIZ

UPDATED AGAIN

TWO TIMES IN ONE DAY

ARE YOU HAPPY? HA?

IM GONNA SPEED THIS UP

I DECIDED TO DO A SEQUEL.

The sequel will be released around November. When sembreak comes I suppose. I need to take a break, but surely I'll miss writing!

This chapter's kinda cheesy but hey, at least I published a chapter! >_<

Stay fabulous,

Stay awesome,

And stay extraordinary Prismatics! :D

-Kuuinimei <3