Chapter 18- She Came Back.

It's been ten days since I first stepped in Jon's house. It's quite comfy. He let me sleep in the extra room he had. He's too nice and funny. Oh Jonathan.

The vid is almost finished! It's a Disney parody of Disney Villains, the vid that some awaited since. The first set was Maleficent, The Queen, Jafar, and Hans. I played the female villains while he played the male villains. I'm so inlove in our work.

This time, Jon had an idea, we will dress the costume of the villains. It will be quite fun doing make up.

First, Jafar will sing, then The Queen, then Hans and lastly, Maleficent. I helped Jon doing the name plates right now.

*ringtone of your choice*

A text message from Felix.

Felix: woah, you traveled all the way to Texas huh? be safe there! i heard that you're working with jon cozart? the one who created after ever after amirite?! goodluck, i'll be expecting the vid of you two. :-)"

Wow. I never thought he will be this supportive. I was expecting a text where it reads, "I'll be heading there soon. I'll pick you up.. Blah.. Blah.." But noo, it's different!

*ringtone of your choice*

Huh? From him again?

Felix: she came back. don't come home too early, she might get angry.

She? Who is 'she'?

Marzia? MARZIA?

Me: keep me in touch of what's happening there okay?

Ohh... Shoot.

I got panic attacks. Oh no..

Sweat dropping rapidly, hands shaking, heart beats faster, hard to breathe. Why am I panicking?

"(Y/N)? Hey (Y/N)! What's going on? Are you okay?"

Jon's voice. Oh so sweet.

Sorry....

Darkness, not long since we last met.

.....

I woke up. The bed was, fluffy. I sat up and try to familiarize the room. I tried to squint my eyes so I can see clearly, didn't work. I rubbed my eyes and my vision clears. Well, it's like a guy's room. I want the bed, so bad. I looked throughout the room and saw pictures of Jon.

So this must be his room. OHMY.

Then the door opened.

The door revealed a Cozart handling a plate of food and water.

"You're awake!" He happily said. He placed the plate and glass on a table and sat beside me.

"How's your condition right now?" He asked, clearly he's worried.

"I'm fine. Thanks Jon." I said as my voice fade as I speak more words.

"Are you sure?" Jon making sure.

I'm kinda dizzy, anyways.

"Not completely." I admitted.

"Oh (Y/N).. You could've just spilled the beans earlier. I'm so worried about you." He sadly said.

He held my cheek and rubbed it. I felt that I blushed.

Felix.. I always love you doing tha-

"Hey nitwit. Why are you smiling?"

Snap.

SNAP.

I'M BACK TO THE REAL WORLD.

I just witnessed Jon looking at me weirdly, he tries hard to conceal his laugh.

But fails anyway. He burst out laughing. Shiz, his laugh..

"Why. Are. You. Laughing?!" I said coldly. He ignored me and his laugh gone wild.

He is damn insane. I could throw him in Bedlam anytime. (Heh, puns. Again.)

A few minutes past, Jon finally stopped laughing. Things got so serious so fast.

He held my hand, looked in my eyes directly. Giving me the serious face.

"Uhm.. Look. I-I read the message that Felix sent to you recently. I hate to go in to your personal life but, who is 'she'? I think that's the message that made you faint." He asked seriously. I was quite shocked. He is really so concerned about me.

"It's about... his girlfriend."

--------------
A/N

DID YOU LIKE THIS? HUH? I JUST UPDATED AGAIN! BE HAPPY. THIS ONLY HAPPENS ONCE.

I maybe spam updates because I don't have to do ANYTHING next week. I'm proud of myself.

This episode is like half main story and half filler. I'm plotting something. :P

I maybe update tomorrow, no one knows.

Thanks for the positive feedback you guys gave me all throughout! Ilysm <3

Stay fabulous,

Stay awesome,

And stay extraordinary Prismatics! :D

-Kuuinimei <3