Chapter 16- Jon Cozart.

I.. I don't know which way to follow. I really, really dreamt of being with Felix all the time and now I finally made my dream come true, I just want to throw it away. The downside of my dream is, Felix's feelings for me developed and I didn't want that to happen (well, probably my fangirl side wants but I actually don't). I should really go solo. I'll talk to Pewds later.

Someone knocked.

"Uhmm. Excuse me? Mr. Kjellberg? I have some news!" The doctor said. "What is it?" Felix responded, looking nervous. "Ms. (Y/N) can go home now! Just need to pay the bill, and done! Her condition is stable so, she's okay." He announced. You can obviously see the joy carved on his face.

Remember (Y/N), you'll talk to Felix later.

But... Look at his face! Do you want to make it frown? Maybe there is another way to solve this problem! Don't throw the precious things that you just got!

My mind always wants to debate with my heart about these things.

......

"Hey (Y/N)! Let's go shopping! Yah want? I really, really want to find some good PS4 games at the mall. I need new games. RIGHT. NOW." Felix said. Even though I'm not in the mood to go right now, I'll go with him instead to die in boredom here in the house. "K. I'll go with you." I replied. Then I immediately got dressed and soon we head to the mall.

My mind gave me some choices, I can secretly runaway from Felix later... Or just eat ice cream or some sweets. I don't reaaaally know. I really feel that my chapters of my life are going to end soon. My career.

I checked my e-mail. Someone e-mailed me. The cc is "Hi" from..

Jon Cozart?

The name is quite familiar...

The e-mail goes like this:

"Hi Ms. (Y/N L/N),

You've probably never heard of me.., or maybe. To make things clear, I am the guy who created After Ever After. You know, the guy who put Disney tales in real-life situations. The YouTuber who has the YouTube name 'Paint'.

So now, enough with the introductions. I want to state my reason why I e-mailed you.

First, well I kinda.. admired your works. It's beautifully created. I can't imagine how you can work with YouTube and your education easily. You like, upload videos every 3 days or so.

Can I make a video with you? I'd really appreciate it. I'm at Texas right now. I'll give you more details if you accept my offer.

Paintchips!

-Jon Cozart"

...

OH. MY. GOSH.

Oh. Oh.

IT'S THAT "AFTER EVER AFTER" GUY THAT I WAS OBSESSED TO BEFORE. HOW COULD I FORGOT HIM?

I started reminiscing memories about my past. His original ukelele cover was the first vid he made. AND I LOVED IT. I stopped watching his vids after "Skinny Kid Does INSANITY!" Aannd.. I don't even know why.

Totally fangirling right now..

I immediately replied.

"Cc: Yaaay (what a weird cc, lol)

Dear Mr. Cozart,

I am happy to accept your offer. I just need to calm myself a bit right now. Just give me the details and I'll be going.

-(Your screen name)"

I sent it. I FRIKING SENT IT.

Will I ask Felix's permission or not?

WHY WOULD I ASK ANYWAY? IT'S MY LIFE. I might bid a goodbye to him later.

I'll be heading to Texas tomorrow~

--------------
A/N

HAI GUYS. I JUST INTRODUCED YOU TO A NEW CHARACTER.

His name is Jonathan Cozart, actually. Search "After Ever After" in YouTube, watch that vid, aaand he's the guy that I'm talking about. I was inspired to write because of him. His screen name on YouTube is Paint. Check him out! He's so, so talented. Like, seriously. I'm not even joking.

Get ready for the plot twists soon...

Stay fabulous,

Stay awesome,

And stay extraordinary Prismatics! :D

-Kuuinimei <3