Chapter 21- Going Back?

"My mind's a mess since the day we first met (Y/N)! You are the reason why my life gone wild!" He explained.

"Huh? I cannot understand what you're talking about."

Felix clenched his fists, I became scared. He might hit me or something.

"I immediately fell for you at the first time I've laid my eyes on you! I may love Marzia but slowly I'm developing feelings for you (Y/N)! I like you!" He admitted, his voice was shaking. "And you appeared at the right time when I needed company most.."

My eyes widen, my jaw dropped. What in the heaven's name is going on?

"This is what I'm scared of if I stayed with you long enough." I admitted. "You're actions while I'm around are quite questionable." I added.

"True."

"So you're admitting that you know your actions were wrong because you have a girlfriend? Felix, are you out of your mind?" I angrily shouted at him.

He just nod.

"Well s-t." I cursed.

"You should be happy that I've made your wish come true." He blurted.

"Felix, whatever you've read in my diary is not true. That was a joke." I explained.

His eyes widen and he didn't spoke. Just, staring.

"Tell me, why is Marzia crying when she called to me last time?"

"She cheated on me, with another man. She's busted."

WHAT.

"Are you s-"

"I am serious (Y/N)."

"I think it's because you sticked with me? So maybe she's finding a way to make you jealous?"

"No. She admitted that she's cheating since before you came."

"Then accept her apology! She wants to be with you again that's why!"

"You said you still love her.." I added.

"You want your life to be normal again? Go back to Marzia and fix things with her and I'll be going." I angrily said, with a mix of sadness.

"No, I don't wa-"

"I've decided. Goodbye Felix."

I turned back, I'll head to the house and I'll get my stuff.

"Is there anything I can do to change your mind?"

I didn't answer.

"Can you just, give me a hug or something before you go?"

I stopped at my tracks. I hear footsteps, coming towards me.

Felix just hugged me for a minute, resting his chin to my shoulder,then let go.

I continued walking without looking back.

Oh, why is my shoulder wet?

---------------
A/N

OMG HAI GAIZ

END IS NEAR

BETTER WATCH OUT

EPICNESS

POTATOOES

FRODO MUST BRING THE R- OH FUDGE. I'M SORRY WRONG APP. I'M NOT ON YOUTUBE HAHAHA.

Stay fabulous,

Stay awesome,

And stay extraordinary Prismatics! :D

-Kuuinimei <3