Chapter 1- A Glorious Day

Your P.O.V

Another day, another school work to do. LOADS OF SCHOOL WORK. I always complain about this and that when it comes to school. I'm sick and tired of it! Hopefully. School days will end after 4 months. I said to myself, "I can do this. I can survive this." while I think deeply about school, my mother suddenly screamed softly to me that I need to go. I noticed that my mother's screams are getting louder and louder. Not enough to make me snap out of my thoughts. Until I remembered to do something at school that you need to fix this day. I've finally snapped out. I hurriedly ate my cold breakfast and didn't mind. I bid goodbye to my mother and rushed outside and started to run like a horde of zombies is chasing after me. Imagine, Walking Dead.

A special guest is coming at my school this afternoon. Who is it? I wonder. They said it's someone who is very well known at the internet world. Smosh? Jenna Marbles? Ryan Higa? Who? PewDiePie? Nah. Not happening. All of what I have said. Nope. "Everyone, please gather to the auditorium right now. The special guest is arriving soon. We need to fix everything before he comes." The principal loudly announced at the school's speakers. "Wait, he? A BOY?", I thought. Who is it gonna be? Some say it's Pharrell, and even some said it will be Leonardo DiCaprio. "Boy, how high can their expectations be?'' I calmly said inside my peaceful mind. "But wait, it's still 10 AM?! Oh my, the guest is coming early!" As I rushed to the auditorium, didn't mind anything I'll pass.

I suddenly bumped to someone. The person is stronger than me. I hit the floor. "DIN JAVLA!", he screamed.

Wait, was that... Swedish?

--------------------

A/N

To my fellow bros who's reading my fic now, thanks a lot! This is my very first fic that I've written on wattpad. I only started now because I have a lot of free time to spare at this fic. So, I'll update as fast as I can! :)

Please vote if you like. That would be so much for me. :D

Sorry if the chapter was short tho.

-Kuuinimei <3